• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dont have one

Gabriella12

In my own DMC fanfic
This story is basically about Gabriella life and yes I know its in school I didn't have anything else to do hope u guys like it. Oh yea Gabriella is just like Dante:D

We were sitting in the classroom listening to the teacher go on and on about something about our homework. Dante looked like he was about to throw the history book at the teacher, Virgil had that same ****ed off look, Nero looked like he wanted to get up and kill the teacher and me and my sisters just sat there. Me the middle triplet had a bored look, Samantha the oldest triplet had a “god help me” face and Alexandra the youngest triplet was playing with her phone “Now Gabriella tell me what is for homework” I looked lost and didn’t answer “Gabriella!” “What the hell do you want Mr. Boston?!” I knew I was in trouble on my first day here. Dante gave me this look like “Wow”. “Gabriella come here” I got up and walked to the desk. My outfit was a red belly shirt, a red mini skirt, and red booths. My thighs had marks on it from some straps used to be. “Yes Mr. Boston?” He lean closer to me and whispered “See me after class” He tried to lick my neck but I lean back and when to my desk. As I walked back I felt as if some demon was here in this room. I sat down with an uneasy look on my face. “Gab what’s wrong?” Samantha asked “I have to see that ****er after class and I’m not going” I said it loud enough for everyone to here me. Dante had a smirk on his face and he leaned back and said to his younger brother “I like this Gabriella chick” Nero looked at him “Then ask her out and don’t tell me about your girls it not like I like listen to you get hard talking about them” Dante gave him a pout and lean up as the bell rang “Gabriella” “What?” I stood up and put my red book bag on my back “I would like to talk to you about your behavior today this is your first day and you are already getting in trouble” I looked at Mr. Boston and started walking to the door. The door closed as Alexander walked out. The door had locked and banging on the door came from Alex and Sam. “This is just great” I sat my book bag down and getting Heaven&Hell out “I really hated killing on contact like this” I started shooting and the banging on the door was drown out by the shooting. When I stopped shooting and walked to the door “Move unless you don’t want a head anymore” Alex and Sam moved as I shot the handle off and kicked the door open “What the hell was going on in there?!” Samantha asked. I looked and started walking away. I put the straps that hold Heaven&Hell on and walked out. Sam and Alex was worried and came running out with my book bag.

Top Bottom