• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

does nero have DT is there any images or vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
his dt is the same as the picture where he standing and the demon is behide him. he look like nelo angleo but red and blue

no my bro hot it privte copy

you think i lyin wait until you see it in my contry it out tommow

p.s in the game

his dt is the same as the picture where he standing and the demon is behide him. he look like nelo angleo but red and blue,:huh:
no my bro got it privte copy
you think i lyin wait until you see it in the game it out tommow in the uk

Zato-OW

King
Well the pictures just shows it evolving his arm more and more and thats it, so idk about it spreading around his whole body.

Zato-OW

King
Well From what i heard its just his arm...and if it IS spreading then y is it just mutating his arm instead of the rest of his body,take a good look at the new pics. also nero says "From that Day Forth My arm changed" Meaning his arm has been like the for awhile.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So ya mean one day, the arm will spread so much, that he himself will turn into the complete form of the devil in his arm???(Into red rock lava texture of arm)

Kool626

Demon Slayer
a demon

i my contry it out tommow 30th july in uk i cannot wait for tommow

here i come dmc4

i think nero better than dante

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Once again, what are you talking about?????????? Everyone knows that DMC4 has been delayed and that it's not coming out till either late 2007 or early 2008 so this whole coming out tomorrow thing I don't think is gonna happen. You're gonna need more than your word to back you up. Back on topic, even if the arm spread over Nero's whole body, it wouldn't be Nero's own DT. The DT would be the demon that's possesing him. So Nero just can't DT on his own. If the whole arm spread, it wouldn't be Nero anymore, he would mutate into a full devil.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Okay, I guess the fight should be ending now, right guys?
Anyway, Ive just gotta say that... no offence but... it isnt coming out tomorrow in the U.K.
Not even the world.
So you gonna have to be patient okay?
And what do ya mean by your older and you should know?
And Im just asking so please dont attack me, okay?

Okay, lets break-up the fight people.
And the game isnt coming out anywhere in the world right now okay.
Well, for the record, if it does please tell me.
But still, what do ya mean your older so ya know?
No offence or anything so pleassse dont attack me alright?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
This thing I saw I did not like at all. Your posts were deleted. Flames are not to be seen here again. And no one has any less part in this just because you are right and the Kool626 is ignorant. No need to fight. If he says he will have it, just let him be. You all know he posts nothing BUT impossible things, I don't see why you angered so much about this.
Anyway, no further continuation in this and rep to DemonSlayer6 who tried to end this^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually you speak the truth. The original question is if Nero has Devil Trigger. The answer is that no one knows for sure. The director said that when they asked him about it, he told them that in DT the first word (Devil) is the important part. We can say from that that someone needs to be a devil to have DT. Seeing as Nero is not a devil we can conclude that he has not DT. But since we don't know the full script and what will happen in the end, the sure thing we can say, is that 100% Nero does not have DT at the beginning of the game and it is unclear to everyone if he will gain this ability sometime in in the game.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
But I'm wondering how he can DT without the arm mutating because then technically it wouldn't be considered Nero's DT, it would just be the possesors which isn't DT either because the possesor is a full devil. I don't know why but I'm confused. Help me out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom