• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does fashion matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
As I mentioned, I don't mind what Dante wears as long as it fits his personality, isn't ludicrous (considering his profession), and befits his world. What the new Dante wears will probably fit his world, his profession (or lack of perhaps) and it seems to fit his personality... if his personality is still very much the don't-give-a-crap kind. Which is fine by me. =)

Although I wasn't really impressed by Dante and Lucia being used to advertise Diesel fashion in DMC2. As an unlockable outfit it was kind of a let-down.

devilhunterichigo

Devil Hunter
I've always thought Dante's fasion is bad-ass. Seeing the old (1-3) in videos on youtube. And only playing DMC4 they all suited him. DmC Dante makes him look like he is a Twilight Reject.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I honestly don't think the Twilight reject thing holds any weight. He doesn't look THAT bad.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Um... Was that supposed to be sarcastic, or am I just reading it wrong? Sorry if it's the latter. >_<

Man, what a bad first impression on my part... Sorry. ._.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Jeez, guys. Why don't we all have "IMO" in our signatures so we don't have to say it at the end of each post? It goes without saying that whatever we state is our own opinions and nobody needs to get upset.

devilhunterichigo

Devil Hunter
Storm Silves;286910 said:
Um... Was that supposed to be sarcastic, or am I just reading it wrong? Sorry if it's the latter. >_<

Man, what a bad first impression on my part... Sorry. ._.

It wasn't sarcasm, I really was saying my opinion

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
devilhunterichigo;286896 said:
I've always thought Dante's fasion is bad-ass. Seeing the old (1-3) in videos on youtube. And only playing DMC4 they all suited him. DmC Dante makes him look like he is a Twilight Reject.

i can't beleve this still needs to be said.

the new Dante has nothing in common with anyone from Twilight.
  • he dosen't look like anyone from Twilight.
  • he doesn't dress like anyone from Twilight.
  • he doesn't act like anyone from Twilight.
your free to have a negative opinion of the new Dante ( i don't like the new look any more than you do) but you really should come up with an insult that actually applies.

( sorry for being overly dramatic i'm just really tired of the phrase "twilight reject" )

Meg

And with that the subject will be dropped. I'm tired of one person saying Dante looks like a Twilight reject turning into something. If you don't like someone's opinion, that's perfectly fine, but you don't have to get all...crud what's the word...well you know what I mean.

Anyway! =]

So its no secret I'm not a fan of the new Dante's look. However, its the kinda thing where it would be so easy to fix. Just make him look younger and not so beat up ugly and there ya go! XD

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
the new rebooted dante looks very undante like....something that i don't expect dante to be.

i know its the end of the decade and dante needs a change but i just didn't like how the new dante turned out.
ninja theory better make this new dante worthwhile because their interviews and announcements are like "we make no mistakes and we're gonna make the best dante ever....even better than the previous ones made by the japanese!"
well capcom and ninja theory....do your thing...release your game....its too late to change it now....no matter how negative some of us are.

aoshi

I think clothing is another area of detail - be it DT design or holster design, or leather jackets. Finesse is obvious on high-res pics.

I am loosely basing term fashion for clothing as to fit the environment than a ramp walk design.So yeah, fashion is an area of detail and since genre is movie-like, it is kinda important.

I also feel DMC needs a revamp and felt DMC 4 was outta time.Hope nija theory does some justice to this revamp.Most defintely feel Resident evil series. Monsters don't bother me no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom