• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone want more DLC?

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Prequel with sparda, extended cut with dante. Thatd be all
Edit:also more vergil another 3 hours would be nice

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
YES!!! More Vergil, a bloody palace patch for him at the least, maybe more stuff with Dante, like a nice expansion that ties into a potential DmC2 with a new weapon or 2.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
YES!!! More Vergil, a bloody palace patch for him at the least, maybe more stuff with Dante, like a nice expansion that ties into a potential DmC2 with a new weapon or 2.
Maybe pressing down changes what the standard weapon is, instead of rebellion maybe something really cool. Maybe a throwback weapon like say a cerebrus style weapon

Gbraga

Why not just go full retard and have playable Wesker? Damn that would be incredible.

A NEW WORLD ORDER IS AT HAND, AND I WILL BE THE CREATOR

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Why not just go full retard and have playable Wesker? Damn that would be incredible.

A NEW WORLD ORDER IS AT HAND, AND I WILL BE THE CREATOR
Oh god, it will be glorious!
Edit: also dante and vergil costume and when you stand for a while he says he wears it better

Nelo The Great

How about a new DLC introducing a new character that uses alot of hand to hand combat? These ideas are all amazing, and i would love to see their incarnation in the DmC series.

I'd say the most likely scenario is something with Vergil that is more substantial, it'd be crazy to see his combat potential go to waste.

MasterBlasterAA

vergil bloody palace! i know they must be working on it. I mean to introduce vergil's combat system with options that exceed nero's from DMC4 and not allow him to be used further would be sad.

Victormaru

Technologist
I'm thinking we might get some new Skins / Perks for Vergil in the future. That is if Ninja Theory / Capcom aren't tired of the game and its fans yet. If anything I'm sure they'll throw us the original Vergil look. Just the DMC3 costume if anything. I'd personally like Nelo Angelo costume from the original DMC or even Vergil's Nelo Angelo costume from DMC3: SE.

Top Bottom