• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone own an Ebony and Ivory set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomberDom08

im lookin for one so i was wanderin if anyone has one and could tell me where to get them i dont care wut kind but id prefer the airsoft models and dont tell me ebay cuz there sellin them for like 400 ****in dollars its outrageous

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Lol, why do you even want a set in the first place?
You can just get the pictures or watch Dante use it instead. XD

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Bomber; if you won't wann'a pay the 400 for an actually model set, you'd have to pick up some airsofts and add the modifications. The gun model you want is the colt 1911 heavy, and then add the barrel extensions and rebuild the hammer on Ebony. I'm working a conversion project myself, so once I get that done, I'd be willing to so a set for sale, probably would cost half of the Ebay sets.

Slayer; maybe he wants a collectible, or he needs props for a costume.

BomberDom08

alright i do like makin stuff and also i am thinkin of cosplayin dante but also id like a collectible and i would like to go to my friends house and hear him say hey lets air soft and me feel the pleasure of whippin out ebony and ivory and unloadin a few rounds on him lol

BomberDom08

entertainment.webshots.com/album/559309663cgfAtx

if thats what your talkin about then thats perfect for me. But could you tell me where to get the barrel extension i cant seem to find one anywhere on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom