• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone know why......?

Mobfigurz

Guys, it could be the Amulets, Force Edge or something we havent thought about that Dante seeks from Nero, it could be the possession of the Arm, it could be something big

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Maybe Dante knows that Vergil or someother person or thing is in the arm and when he said, "Return it to me, and Ill let you go" it sounded as if he was talking to someone that he knows....
Though not Nero, he was talking to the arm.... Hmmmm....

Mobfigurz

From the trailer, it looks as though he's saying to Nero, in the sequence at least, but as far as trailers go, each trailer contains snippets of different scenes, so he may have been talking to someone else altogether.

morrigan

I think Dante doesn't care about Nero's arm. May be Dante wants to anger and compel Nero to go somewhere, follow him and do something. Possibly, Nero and Dante will fight only in the first part of game. After that they will struggle against someone else. Together ...

"The game starts out by telling the story from the point of view of Nero and as Kobayashi stated in an interview will switch to Dante near the midpoint of the game. Dante is seen as an antagonist in the eyes of Nero and they engage in a duel upon their first visit. Dante claims to be after a item that is in the possession of the Order of the Sword. The details of the particular cutscene from the official DMC4 trailer are sketchy but it’s clear that Dante is not messing around at all…
The legendary son of Sparda returns for his 4th appearance in this installment and is looking better than ever. While Dante has grown some facial hair due to older age, he is still at the top of his game and this time his job involves a demon hunting organization in the island city of Fortuna. Upon entering the city Opera house, Dante swiftly executes a high priest and proceeds to take care of incoming soldiers. Dante’s motives are not made clear in any cutscene shown thus far and he even comes off as an aggressor but of course this is just Capcom playing tricks on the player. Both Nero and Dante are part of a much larger scheme…"

Read more (including the prove of my info about Vergil's appearing and Nero-Kyrie relations):
http://sonsofsparda.com/forums/thread/81659.aspx

"Dante is NO longer the main protagonist for the forth installment of DMC. Though Dante WILL make a major appearance in the game, the producer (Kobayashi) has even hinted that Vergil will play some sort of role in the game. Kobayashi has also CONFIRMED in Game Informer that the new character, Nero, IS NOT related to Dante, Vergil or Sparda. They have also ensured that both new and old fans of the game will both be equally happy with the final result.
The game will be placed on an island called Fortuna, where Nero fights along side a group of crusaders called the Order of the Sword. They are said to worship Sparda and fight under his name, but something about them doesn't settle well with Dante, since he breaks into their temple and starts killing off members. Nero and Dante fight and I'm guessing the game begins with Nero chasing after him. It hasn't been confirmed, but it's likely Dante hasn't gone evil, so Nero might end up teaming up with Dante later on..."

Read more (and look at the artwork):
http://www.devilschapel.com/dmc.php?upcoming

Mobfigurz

Not be mean or anything, but this has been known for a very long time to all the dedicated DMC fans, but theres no harm in refreshing the memory.

Any NEW info would be much better though

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Conceicao;44267 said:
her name is Kyrie, i hate her too... god, just kill her :p ok you don´t need to kill her but just shut her up, she sounds like a broken violin... lol

Lol! Yeah that one quote she had was annoiying. "Nero, I told you before, something something, I don't know anyone else...as human as you" LAME!

Okay, Im sticking to you with Kyrie.
But Dante wanting something from Nero? No.
I think its the arm.

If thats the case, I could see why Nero doesn't wanna give it up. I mean, how would you feel if some dude just up and asked you for your arm???

Though Dante WILL make a major appearance in the game, the producer (Kobayashi) has even hinted that Vergil will play some sort of role in the game.

Yay! Although, Dante may not be the MAIN character, he still OWNS any DMC game! You can't have a DMC game without atleast one of the Sparda twins.

It's gonna be KICK @$$ to have Dante as a boss! I can't even believe I just said that DANTE our Dante AS A BOSS!! (uhhhh, he...IS gonna be a boss in this one right???) I've been asuming.

Kobayashi has also CONFIRMED in Game Informer that the new character, Nero, IS NOT related to Dante, Vergil or Sparda.

THANKYOU!!!

They have also ensured that both new and old fans of the game will both be equally happy with the final result.

Thats good to hear. ^^

Top Bottom