• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone have the e-Capcom Limited Edition?

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
Does anyone have the Japanese limited edition of DmC? I can't seem to find pictures of the package unwrapped, detailed, etc. I'm really curious what art it came with and the packaging aesthetic. Its sold out everywhere and I remember a few people here saying they were going to import it for collector's purposes. Anyone do so or know any links with pictures of the inside contents?

Sunaka Marién

Uh, hiya! I've, um, got it...
Took a few photos for ya': http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/SunakaMarien/library/e-Capcom?
Sorry for the bad quality, but if you want a better shot of something, just tell me and I'll see what I can do :3
"Artbook", game and soundrtrack basically came all seperately, so there is no pretty box to contain all of it, sadly.
Most -if not all- of the artwork should be in the game aswell. There are only designs for the environments, so no characters or bosses or enemies here. The most interesting part of it is probably the little explaining texts here and there written by Taini.

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
Uh, hiya! I've, um, got it...
Took a few photos for ya': http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/SunakaMarien/library/e-Capcom?
Sorry for the bad quality, but if you want a better shot of something, just tell me and I'll see what I can do :3
"Artbook", game and soundrtrack basically came all seperately, so there is no pretty box to contain all of it, sadly.
Most -if not all- of the artwork should be in the game aswell. There are only designs for the environments, so no characters or bosses or enemies here. The most interesting part of it is probably the little explaining texts here and there written by Taini.

What are the tracks names and how many are there on the "Premium Soundtrack?" Did you listen to it? Are there any exclusives that weren't released on the Noisia and Combichrist released tracks?

Top Bottom