• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone have a gamepad working correctly pc version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaxly24

If there is a specific gamepad thats works correctly,I will certainly purchase it.If not only to support DMC3 but then I will have 2 controllers for NHL:D I saw a post somewhere pertaining to this issue and I believe the guy had said it worked with his specific controller,any help on this one? It's just to difficult to mash all my keyboard keys :wacko:Do admins ever read any of this stuff? Capcom websites are a joke so are ubisoft sites...no help whatsoever

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i know ur problem about gamepad..................u can go to the right menu isnt it???
hhmmmm...................thats bad :(

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I have the same problem,so I play using the keyboard.It's pretty hard,i think,and DMD mode is a pain in the ass.:dry:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;7008 said:
I have the same problem,so I play using the keyboard.It's pretty hard,i think,and DMD mode is a pain in the ass.:dry:

well.......................its a lot of pain...................but i can handle it with Dante or Vergil, Sparda or Nelo Angelo

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Xaxly24;6853 said:
If there is a specific gamepad thats works correctly,I will certainly purchase it.

Why? I still use keyboard, and have no difficulties with controls (except the problem, when I can't jump, hold shoot,hold melee attack and evade with air tricks (DS))

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9006 said:
Why? I still use keyboard, and have no difficulties with controls (except the problem, when I can't jump, hold shoot,hold melee attack and evade with air tricks (DS))

well..............i use a gamepad................coz its too cool to do to tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom