• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone else think that Pokemon deserves to stop?

Should the series continue?

• Total voters

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Pokemon does seem like its being beaten to death these days.Too be honest,I would have preferred it to stop at the Johto region.Even after the fourth generation,they are making another region.But its just my opinion that they should stop...what about the rest of you?I love pokemon series,but I don't love seeing on of my childhood favorite series getting beaten to absolute death.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
They should've stopped after the very first part. With the original 151(??) Pokemon.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I chose to let it go, but only to see what kind of Pokemon they can come up with. After Lucario, though, it seems like they can't make anything to match his epicness. :/

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
^Although,they have come close a few times...but yeah...too be honest,all I wan't from the series is a new shadow pokemon game.

I...AM...SPARDA!!!

die demon die
the kahnto and jhoto seasons were greatsame with the games i loved silver but they just suck now they gota stop the pokemon suck and the voice acters are crap go to the roots or get out

Meg

I say keep it going, but on the condition that they change it up. Now I'm just speaking about the games. I have no idea what the TV show is doing and don't care. I haven't played any games in years, but from what I here they're all the same. Change it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Kids still watch the TV show but its insane popularity peaked long ago. The games will continue as long as the shows continue and they keep adding new Pokemon to it. I didnt mean to vote for that option either.

Meg

And kids eat up whatever is fed to them it seems. Expect Pokemon to go on forever. In fact, isn't there a new movie coming out? I thought I saw a sign for one at the theater. I think there might be 50 pokemon movies now. Eesh

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The tv show got really boring.
The battle system hasn't changed... which is boring.
But, thats the great thing about gaming. You haven't got to buy it or play it.
I'm catching up on pokemon. i was picked on in school because i was mad about it.
I always make sure i have a pikachu in my team :D

Keaton

Premium
I'm indecisive.
I'm a Competitve Pokemon Battler, and in which sense Pokemon has a MASSIVLY deep combat system that exeeds some Final Fantasy games. I'm always hoping they do something fresh and different with the series, which was why Pokemon Collesum and XD were so refereshing, same applies for Pokemon Ranger.

Pokemon HGSS were two huge let downs for me, I loved the original Gold and Silver and these titles just didn't have enough depth for me,

Black and White are going to take a fresh new look at the series.
Using older trainers, a new roster for Pokemon and a new world too.

But, I doubt it will be what I hope it will.
I have a feeling this will just fade away one day, or Nintendo/GameFreak will use the idea to create an obscure spin-off that will bury the original. I.E. in the same way Fallout 3 buried the original RTS Fallout.

Hm, I live in hope.
But, I'm content with the Competitive Play, its far more fun and involving than the main storys of the games anyway, and there are plenty of options and people to battle -- so, bring on B&W, another nail in the coffin for it probably.

H

HarbingerOfChaos

In short, yes.

It's over. Go home.

Every game has put several hundred nails in the coffin.

Search your feelings you know it is true.

M

Mishka

yeah thats the problem everysingel one watch that show, i won't lie but i watch it before and liked it, but when i stoped watch it all the kids in the forum (other forum i'm in) talk about pokemon... its start to get borin' an the forum isn't about pokemon at all i checked 4 times

Top Bottom