• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anybody else misses the Onimusha series besides me?

leonbutt167

Onimusha Warlords was my first PS2 game, the second goes to Devil May Cry. I still have fond memories of taking down the evil Samanosuke clone(my favorite boss of any videogame that I've played thus far),passing the dark realm, and taking an eternity to defeat Fortinbras!^_^ Its a bit infuriating that Capcom refuses to have another Onimusha game, but considers RE6 and DMC5.:mad: Onimusha is just as good! It seems like no one cares about the series anymore!:( There is not even a dedicated site for it like this one. Someone please tell me what they think about Onimusha still!

Meg

This should probably be in the General Gaming section. Oh well. To answer your question:

YES! The first game remains one of my favorite PS2 games ever. The second one was good to, the third one was....not bad, but not as good as I thought it would be. I would love it if they remade the first two games.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I love Onimusha games. All Onimusha games remain as my favourite games of all time. :D

Too bad Capcom has no plans on advancing the series.

Top Bottom