• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you want Nero to take over Dante?

do you want Nero to take over Dante?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • In 5 yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 5 no

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Tony_Redgrave;72485 said:
NEVER

Dante is the reason this series goes as well. Dante is Devil May Cry. Dante is the son of Sparda whose destiny is to continue his father's legacy. Dante is the epitome of cool. Nero is alright. I don't hate him, quite the opposite. I admit Capcom made him that way, as to show that Dante still is their number one concerning Devil May Cry. However, after his game of introduction (DMC4) where we learnt practically nothing of his past but almost everything about his character, the way he views things and acts, etc.

In the next Devil May Cry I definitely want Nero. But not Nero having the 3/4 of the game again. I could really accept having him get the half of the story, but I'd want him to have the 1/4 of the game as Dante did in someway of "revenge" for stealing Dante's spotlight:p Only Vergil is allowed to do that. But as for take over I don't want to even think that Capcom would consider such a thing, let alone consider it myself:lol:

Very nice point Tony, rep+
Without Dante the series would plummet, Nero couldn't possibly take over into Dante's shoes.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;72485 said:
NEVER

Dante is the reason this series goes as well. Dante is Devil May Cry. Dante is the son of Sparda whose destiny is to continue his father's legacy. Dante is the epitome of cool. Nero is alright. I don't hate him, quite the opposite. I admit Capcom made him that way, as to show that Dante still is their number one concerning Devil May Cry. However, after his game of introduction (DMC4) where we learnt practically nothing of his past but almost everything about his character, the way he views things and acts, etc.

In the next Devil May Cry I definitely want Nero. But not Nero having the 3/4 of the game again. I could really accept having him get the half of the story, but I'd want him to have the 1/4 of the game as Dante did in someway of "revenge" for stealing Dante's spotlight:p Only Vergil is allowed to do that. But as for take over I don't want to even think that Capcom would consider such a thing, let alone consider it myself:lol:

LordOfDarkness;72633 said:
Very nice point Tony, rep+
Without Dante the series would plummet, Nero couldn't possibly take over into Dante's shoes.

Keaton;72626 said:
OMG! Big letters ~falls of his chair!~

But, I agree =p Dante needs to be in every game, it would be nice if in five you had all the main guys back in the game...Dante, Virgil and Nero O_O~drool gaming goooodness~

rep+ to the three of you...i want Dante fully in the next DMC game...no one can take Dante's place...it would be good if three of them included,but i want Dante more in action...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom