• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think Vergil's DLC will set up the events for the next DmC?

Onecrazymonkey1

I honestly don't think they'll make a sequel... but I would be pleasantly surprised if I turned out to be wrong. ^_^

vader.jpg

I hope you're wrong also, they can't just leave me hanging.....can they?

I better start making angry virgin sacrifices then....but where to find angry virgins? Youtube trolls?
:troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hmmm, I'm not sure. If DMC2 was for certain, then I would like a cliffhanger ending to the DLC that would go nicely into the sequel.
But if no DMC2 is planned and the ending to the DLC is a cliffhanger.....I WILL RAGE! :lol: Nah, not really, but I will be a little miffed.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Not exactly. It might just be able to explain what Vergil was doing after the events of DmC so if the sequel comes out they don't have to elaborate on it.

scionicspectre

It will almost certainly show more of what Vergil's plan is now that Dante is against him. It may establish Vergil as the main protagonist of the next game, or possibly show what the next conflict might be.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
since it is set after the game, im guessing it would try to set something up for the next game.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think VD will explain about what Vergil will do next, or looking back at the past events of the first game and filling in some scenes on what Vergil was doing when the camera wasn't on him.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I hope they keep with their established tone when it comes to treating their paying customers like enemies and end the DLC with Vergil angrily flipping us off while he falls into darkness. It could be like this:

ChevCheliosCantFuckingDIe_zpsd7231265.jpg

Only nowhere near as badass.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I think it'll end with Vergil transforming into a demonic form, and opening a portal to Earth, setting up the sequel

AlchemistFromEden

I hope they keep with their established tone when it comes to treating their paying customers like enemies and end the DLC with Vergil angrily flipping us off while he falls into darkness. It could be like this:

ChevCheliosCantFuckingDIe_zpsd7231265.jpg

Only nowhere near as badass.
oh look, your sig has bayonetta in it, a game made by hideki kamiya, who has cursed out his fanbase on way more occasions than NT has, but i'll let you bask in your narcissistic pseudo intellectual little, (and i mean very little) world -_-

Top Bottom