• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you think the real devil may cry 5 in development right now by capcom ?

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Since when is pizza with cheese and pepperoni unhealthy? It only gets unhealthy if you eat vast amounts of it. The same applies to everything. Well, except concrete and stuff. Not a good idea to eat that kind of thing.

This is like the drivel '<insert food here> increases the odds of getting cancer'. I'm pretty sure just about everything has that effect.

Heck, it's probably more healthy than pizza for vegetarians. At least there's some meat on it.

ReRave

smug jerk
first of all: why is this a topic?

second: Eating Pizza all day, with the same topping can't be good, but since he's mostly demon, who cares?
The same is true for alcohol, vast amounts of ice cream and CIGARETTES.

ZeroLove

Since when is pizza with cheese and pepperoni very unhealthy? It only gets unhealthy if you eat vast amounts of it. The same applies to everything.

This is like the drivel '<insert food here> increases the odds of getting cancer'. I'm pretty sure just about everything has that effect.

Heck, it's probably more healthy than pizza for vegetarians. At least there's some meat on it.

I never said it was "very unhealthy". Also, I never said it will give people cancer, not sure where you got that from.
People talk about smoking being unhealthy and thus uncool, I'm just pointing out that eating pizza isn't quite healthy either. Look at all those fatties running around eating pizza all the time. Pizza was once a delicacy of Italy, it was once something good, but todays pizza is nothing but junk food.

Smoking is indeed more unhealthy than eating pizza though, no question about it. That doesn't make eating pizza healthy though.

first of all: why is this a topic?

second: Eating Pizza all day, with the same topping can't be good, but since he's mostly demon, who cares?
The same is true for alcohol, vast amounts of ice cream and CIGARETTES.

Exactly, good point. He's half demon, half angel... I doubt cigarettes have a big effect on him, if at all.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I never said it was "very unhealthy". Also, I never said it will give people cancer, not sure where you got that from.
People talk about smoking being unhealthy and thus uncool, I'm just pointing out that eating pizza isn't quite healthy either. Look at all those fatties running around eating pizza all the time. Pizza was once a delicacy of Italy, it was once something good, but todays pizza is nothing but junk food.

You misunderstand what I said. What you said was that the pizzas Dante eats don't look healthy. Pizzas aren't unhealthy by their own, they become unhealthy to you if you eat them all the time.

About the cancer thing, that had nothing to do with your post. I was just pointing out that that's just as misinformed an exclamation.

ZeroLove

You misunderstand what I said. What you said was that the pizzas Dante eats don't look healthy. Pizzas aren't unhealthy by their own, they become unhealthy if you eat them all the time.

About the cancer thing, that had nothing to do with your post. I was just pointing out that that's just as stupid an exclamation.

Actually, due to the stuff people put on the pizza's, they are indeed unhealthy. The carbs and fat in a pizza is just as much as in any other junk food. Feel free to look it up if you don't believe me.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Actually, due to the stuff people put on the pizza's, they are indeed unhealthy. The carbs and fat in a pizza is just as much as in any other junk food. Feel free to look it up if you don't believe me.

It's all about your diet; if you eat plenty of fat as it is, then you don't need a fatty pizza. That said, pizzas aren't fat; they consist of dough, flower, vegetables, tomato sauce... they're healthier than, say, spaghetti.
Pizza is not unhealthy for you unless you eat it too often.

Also, pizza is not 'junk food' simply because you call it that. It becomes junk food if you eat abnormal amounts of it, maybe even every day.

You could say that vegetarian pizzas are much more unhealthy.
People need meat, not only vegetables to stay healthy. Fat doesn't make it unhealthy either; people need fat.

But, guys, what the heck happened to this thread's topic? XD
Keep the thoughts coming, please.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
It seems like people just can't stop turning threads into a "Dante VS Dante" thread, huh?
VS Threads make me sad... :'(
anyways, i haven't really seen'im smokin lately in trailers or whatever art I find...maybe its just a few cutscenes in the game, like the beginning and the end :troll:

ZeroLove

VS Threads make me sad... :'(
anyways, i haven't really seen'im smokin lately in trailers or whatever art I find...maybe its just a few cutscenes in the game, like the beginning and the end :troll:

I think it would be sweet, if he lit a cigarette after every battle. XP

ZeroLove

^^ or if you stood idle for a long time, he would eventually lite up a cigarette.

Idle animations are important and that would be a really cool one!
Why are idle animations important? Because it looks stupid that a character just stops up and stares at nothing. It gives a character alot more personality if they actually do something while standing idly, like a cheery character would dance a little by himself, a big powerhouse cracking his neck and knuckles, or an angsty teenage demon hunter lighting up a smoke when getting impatient.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
speaking of which, we really need to see some taunts! :p

Yes. Yes we do. I love laughing at defeated enemies

Idle animations are important and that would be a really cool one!
Why are idle animations important? Because it looks stupid that a character just stops up and stares at nothing. It gives a character alot more personality if they actually do something while standing idly, like a cheery character would dance a little by himself, a big powerhouse cracking his neck and knuckles, or an angsty teenage demon hunter lighting up a smoke when getting impatient.
I always thought Dante should have smoked. I think in dmc4, he'll turn around and stare back at me, like wtf, man? Which is cool, but i think a better animation would of been for him to smoke.

Top Bottom