• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think nero and dante will team up

june34

I was watching the fight bettwen nero and dante and it seems that dante was just doing his job, the priest was a demond and I expect the other nights were too, so dose that mean nero and dante might team up later in the game?:huh: :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Definitely. It's the only sure thingy. Although if they don't team up, I will be surprised, and that's a good thing:lol:

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
WTH !!! i wanted to post my opinion... why xico, why ???? . well anyway ... yes they will team up, and that´s gonna be soooo s... s... super ! that´s gonna be awesome ! *.*

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
yeah but .... it would be soo cool , like in DMC 3 Dante team up with Vergil in the end. i realy would like to see Dante and Nero fighting together, like a crazy action fight, oh yeah !

june34

ya but if anyone has any way to conntact capcom can you tell them to put in some sort of co op feture, that
would make the DMC serise even better then it already is and it would give them a reason to team up dante and nero.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
They may do their seperate work during the game, but towards the end I'm sure they'll need to team up to get the job done. :]

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
They better team up at some point, so we can see the most stylish sexy action ever to be seen in an action game!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Wait... There's already word of a DMC5? .____. I mean, I know capcom is going to carry on the series just like they will Resident Evil. Just if DMC4 is just about to come out, it seems funny to start working on a 5. I guess they really have creative thinkers in their work.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah DMC5 is sure to come. One or two years before Nero even existed and we were only aware of the snow landscape in DMC4 there was some kind of "test" that if you passed you could be one of the people working for DMC5;)

Chrysander

I don't think they'll really become a proper team. I think Nero will eventually accept that Dante isn't evil, but I think he will still be irritated by him, and Dante will give Nero a hard time, so they won't be proper friends. But they will have a common enemy I think.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Chrysander;54437 said:
I don't think they'll really become a proper team. I think Nero will eventually accept that Dante isn't evil, but I think he will still be irritated by him, and Dante will give Nero a hard time, so they won't be proper friends. But they will have a common enemy I think.

i think you´re right , i think it would be cool if they become friends.

VI-Rainbow;54440 said:
I can just picture Dante givin' Nero noogies and wedgies of doom now. X__X

that would be soooooo cool *_* sooo cute X3:p ^_^

heatlancer

1# Trickster
think it will be the same with vergil and dante vs arkham.. only there probabley wont be a last fight between nero and dante after

Top Bottom