• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you like the ending for DmC ?

shinhwalee

Truthfully speaking, I wish they just ended it with Kat running towards Dante and Vergil and they are happy about humankind finally being free and watch sunset or the town. And then it just ends with credits.

Why did they have to make Vergil look bad at the end?! I liked mission 19's end when Dante and Vergil were smiling together. I liked the brotherhood and teamwork between the two, then Mission 20 had to just ruin all of that QAQ

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Truthfully speaking, I wish they just ended it with Kat running towards Dante and Vergil and they are happy about humankind finally being free and watch sunset or the town. And then it just ends with credits.
That kind of happy ending sadly would not be in keeping with the theme of the game. It wasn't supposed ot be happy. All the characters went through hell (literally) and after something like that, it would not have been right have a happy ending. But the ending was tinged with hope. The humans have awoken and are aware of demons.

Why did they have to make Vergil look bad at the end?!
Vergil was always going to betray Dante, and be against him like DMC3, and the fact that they got on well makes the betrayl hurt more. Vergil was just using Dante for his plan.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I thought it was pretty clear Vergil wasn't using Dante just to his own ends, but he honestly wanted Dante to rule humanity alonside him, brothers united. He just...kind'a cracked over the years since Mundus murdered their mother and sent their dad to god knows where.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Didn't like it, thought it was abrupt and overly simplistic. Cliffhangers annoy me, I prefer balanced endings which leave things open to possibility while still keeping the story contained.

tone5992

Didn't like it.Left alot unexplained. Like why Dante Teleports and has to break the chains of that big statue in the first place?What is that big statue? Why is it giving powers to Dante? More importantly who chained it up and why? Depth like that...yes we all probably know it was Mundus who chained it up but they don't tell you that and that is a part of story telling......

Ai FrOzen

Lets Rock !
Well .. that would mean one thing .. Sparda .. or maybe the guy that was chained was Dante's inner devil ..

Top Bottom