• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do u know the name all Weapons, guns, enemies and Bosses??

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya............well................gotta go...............playing DMC3:SE for pc................................have a nice Devil night:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol.................who knows
but my job is Hunting Devils in my streets of Madeira (near of Portugal).............coz i am Protuguese

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devil arms: force edge, alastor, ifrit, sparda
guns: ebony & Ivory, shotgun, grenadegun, needlegun, nightmare beta
bosses: Phantom, Griffon, Nelo Angelo, Nightmare, Mundus
enemies: marrionette, bloody mari, sin scissors, sin scythe, shadow, klyklops, death scissors, death scythe, sargasso, blade, frost, nobody, beelzebub, fettish, plasma, dragon (the skeletol fire breathing behemoths, I think there are two of them in the game, I don't know if you count them as enemies):$

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;6243 said:
devil arms: force edge, alastor, ifrit, sparda
guns: ebony & Ivory, shotgun, grenadegun, needlegun, nightmare beta
bosses: Phantom, Griffon, Nelo Angelo, Nightmare, Mundus
enemies: marrionette, bloody mari, sin scissors, sin scythe, shadow, klyklops, death scissors, death scythe, sargasso, blade, frost, nobody, beelzebub, fettish, plasma, dragon (the skeletol fire breathing behemoths, I think there are two of them in the game, I don't know if you count them as enemies):$

Nobody and...................................i think its Nobody that left

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;7180 said:
Don't be angry d4rkn1ght's a good boy lol
Yeah I guess so, but he should read the reply before he replies to it, I am pretty sure I have everything wrote down please correct me if I'm wrong Dr. Freud.:dry:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7205 said:
Yeah I guess so, but he should read the reply before he replies to it, I am pretty sure I have everything wrote down please correct me if I'm wrong Dr. Freud.:dry:

dont be angry Donald....................i am sorry ok??
besides, we are Human, not robots..........u are lucky that i am nice guy dude or else it would be different..................chill out.....................dont stress, have sex
LOL..............just kidding but it was funny

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;7279 said:
Donald?o_O I thought Nelo Angelo II's name was Joshua?
Yeah my name is Josh. I don't know where Donald came from. Maybe Donald duck for his anger problems if so then that was rather witty. I know really, don't worry I'm only pulling your leg when I appear to be going red in face. I know I'd best stop now.....Friends still?:(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7365 said:
Yeah my name is Josh. I don't know where Donald came from. Maybe Donald duck for his anger problems if so then that was rather witty. I know really, don't worry I'm only pulling your leg when I appear to be going red in face. I know I'd best stop now.....Friends still?:(

thats y i catch the name Donald...................from Disney
that Donald is always angry lol
but in Portuguese ............................he is more funny than English Lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmm..................i think that we have a duck to suck our brains of DMC...........................lol
just kidding mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom