• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DO BETTER (may spoil)

Slacri

I guess, but you can claim anything is hard by that logic. Typing a post on this site is an incredibly difficult activity. You don't find it hard? That's just you. What actually makes Vergil difficult? How slow he is? How he doesn't use most of his attacks until he's dead? The insane amount of damage you do on him?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I guess, but you can claim anything is hard by that logic. Typing a post on this site is an incredibly difficult activity. You don't find it hard? That's just you. What actually makes Vergil difficult? How slow he is? How he doesn't use most of his attacks until he's dead? The insane amount of damage you do on him?
My logic is sound. As long as there is a single person out of a million that finds a game hard, the game is not factually easy.

Slacri

My logic is sound. As long as there is a single person out of a million that finds a game hard, the game is not factually easy.
By the same logic it's not factually hard. Sure things like this are subjective, but there are objective things about it that are easier.

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
Threads like these remind me that there are players will different skill levels out there. I always hear people complaining about this game being "too easy" (For me it was even on Hell and Hell mode). Gaming isn't just for hardcore people, its for everyone. Glad you're enjoying the game and achieved victory xD

Henski77

Threads like these remind me that there are players will different skill levels out there. I always hear people complaining about this game being "too easy" (For me it was even on Hell and Hell mode). Gaming isn't just for hardcore people, its for everyone. Glad you're enjoying the game and achieved victory xD
Getting my butt handed to me on mission 7 on DMD I refuse to use items lol

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
I don't use drive so much cause i like to be fast and drive takes too much time to be prepared.

Okay i just found a very good way to defeat Tyrants:

After they go all raging and glowing, dodge their running attack and shoot them in the back with E&I this will cause them to come out of their rage mode and you will be able to do a demon pull and get them on the ground.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
OK so, I made a topic since I needed help with dual blade dudes in DMD at Devil's Daliance mission (round 5) but after lots of tries I finally did it. Here's my result :
15 Items used
20 Deaths (only in that round)

Ok beat that. lol what a shame seriously I must really suck to die 20 times!
Just did that :
3 Items used
3 Deaths
And i could have prevented one of the deaths >_<
But all in all i think i did good, so proud right now lol

NwaDeKoko

Witches and rages are the hardest for me, especially witches they frustrate me so bad
I find them pretty easy o.o I mean, 2 aquilla combos on the bubble and then demon pull one sword quite quickly to send her back and there you go, you can now combo her a lot until you have to do it again. When I had 2 Dreamrunners and 1 Witch in the same fight, I can tell you that I almost cried from raging xD

Kusanagi7

Motoko 4 lyfe!
I find them pretty easy o.o I mean, 2 aquilla combos on the bubble and then demon pull one sword quite quickly to send her back and there you go, you can now combo her a lot until you have to do it again. When I had 2 Dreamrunners and 1 Witch in the same fight, I can tell you that I almost cried from raging xD

Easy by themselves, real pain in the backside when paired with anything else

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Mission 17 in DMD was so easy :

No Items Used
0 Deaths

The only down part was that freaking lost soul that I'm messing >_< anyone knows the exact location of lost souls in missions 16 & 17 ?

ReRave

smug jerk
Well, I ust noticed that I wrote bullshit earlier:

I didn't die on Son of Sparda, at all. Had a lot of items though.
I died on the nightclub-mission (round 5 against a dreamrunner and a drekavac) 29 times, because I had no items and no possibility to buy any.
29 times for that one fight. It was horrible. If I hadn't built up my patience through Dark Souls I would've given up on that level.
Was the best fight ever in that game though.

Top Bottom