• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DO BETTER (may spoil)

EvilX-81

For Tyrants and Butchers, I just use Eryx's dragon uppercut to juggle them and follow that up with Roulette Spin and Double up. And then angel lift to them in the air to do it again.

I'm practicing doing that but also adding in an angel glide to get behind them in the air to get complete, unfettered damage.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
currently getting my ass kicked by Vergil on SoS :p

I mean I love you brother, I really do but for god's sake JUST DIE , lol

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ok, I definately think that I really suck at this game (still got A rank for mission which isn't even that bad to me)
It's a good start. You're tackling DMD, not meant to be easy and if you could master all of that real fast I'd call uber bull$#!t on the game.

NwaDeKoko

Well I finished DMD a bit earlier today and I'm at 18 in Heaven or Hell.. Taking a little break right now before I go Hell or Hell but I'll try not to be always in DT since I'm gonna use Super Dante (-50% mission score though)

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Man DMD is so easy, I just finished " Under the watch" and " Virility" without any deaths or using any items !

I hope it gets more challenging :/

majeh116

And hell and hell complete now just find the collectibles and im more or less done in terms of completion. :p

NwaDeKoko

Man DMD is so easy, I just finished " Under the watch" and " Virility" without any deaths or using any items !

I hope it gets more challenging :/
Lol Underwatch was in the demo so yeah it was pretty easy whatever which mode you're playing.. But I seriously had big troubles in DMD as I said in the first post I did some mission with 20 deaths and XX items used so yeaah. Apparently I'm a decent gamer (I guess) since I still could beat DMD for the first time ever. To me It gets serious at mission 14 lol

NwaDeKoko

Lol I hated that mission, I did it on Heaven or Hell for the trophy (not being hit by the flames) but hopefully I had super dante already so it was pretty fast during fight parts and I could focus on not being hit. What's good for this trophy is really to play in Heaven or Hell so you can know if the flames touched you or not while I couldn't really be sure in other modes since I wasn't paying attention to my health lol

Top Bottom