• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMD Video by n472

Nessy

It's alright I guess, but I mean I've seen better, especially in older DmC games.

The vergil clip looked the hardest, but I've not tried doing that so I'm not sure. The harpy bit is exactly how I deal with every group of harpies.

To me a lot of it looked like normal gameplay set to music, the game just looks good.

EvilX-81

It's alright I guess, but I mean I've seen better, especially in older DmC games.

The vergil clip looked the hardest, but I've not tried doing that so I'm not sure. The harpy bit is exactly how I deal with every group of harpies.

To me a lot of it looked like normal gameplay set to music, the game just looks good.

Yea basically. Dude's sword parry is on point though.

I laughed at the payoff/kicker > Detonate part. That just looks plain awesome.

scionicspectre

Yeah, I never thought of buying items until I considered buying Gold Orbs after beating Dante Must Die with no items (I don't freaking use items). Then they just give me three for free all the time in HoH and HaH. So I had to buy a ton of stuff I never plan on using just to get that 'spend 50k red orbs' trophy. Pfffft.

I have way too many red orbs, and I just keep exploding those gooey red sacks of goodness, anyway.

Back on topic, that's definitely one of my favorite combo videos so far, just because it shows a lot of the unique aspects of DmC's gameplay that other people tend to ignore.

Pogo

I'm kinda confused by what he does at 1:25 to keep the guy twitching in midair like that...

Roxas

Now that inspired me to try and beat Tyrants in a different approach.

Edit: oh gosh, didn't know you could lift Butchers up in the air without DT. D:

Paexie

Seriously too cool not to make a gif out of
dante_kickingass_by_paexiedust-d5unk5a.gif

Top Bottom