• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC's girl "Kat" vs DMC's main babes "Lady" and "Trish".

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh god...

Why are there so many people opening this particular can of worms? This never goes well...

In this case, there's no contest. :/ I'm not even saying this just because I don't like the reboot; I'm saying this because, based on everything I have seen from all of them, Lady and Trish would slaughter Kat without breaking a sweat.

While DmC is intended to have a more realistic, grimier feel, classic DMC is full of "f*ck you, logic/physics".

Though I don't see Kat necessarily as a damsel, she is a far more typical look at the average human being.

All that being said, I don't see her as a bad character; after all, I like Kyrie, and she is the damsel in distress type.

Strength comes from far more than just muscle; strength of will counts for a lot, too.

But in a fight? Trish would obliterate her, and Lady would send her packing. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Yep, I agree with Rebel.

That's like comparing Sarah Connors with Wonder Woman.

I mean, Kat's smart and resistant, but her dessicated squirrel semen stand no chance against Trish's combat abilities or Lady's bazooka. When it comes to looks, I guess it's very much subjective. I do find Kat attractive because she's realistic. You're likely to find a girl with physical traits and clothing preferences like Kats, but it's gonna be hard to find a girl wearing spandex unless you're among a BDSM community.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Two bimbos, a mindless damsel, a little girl, a human mother who got killed because of her kids, and a boring ninja hunter vs. a polite girl with slight trust issues, a slut who actually has a reason to be a slut, and an angel who sacrificed herself for her two kids.

I'll chose the ones I can ACTUALLY give a single **** about.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
wow where to begin , lady is an agile gun wielding ass kicking badass who would put kat in the hospital or the morgue. Trish is a demon with suoer strength speed acrobatic capabilites sword skills spardas guns and sword and lightning powers. Also trish is a very capable martial artis and she would annihalate kat so ya kat is doomed.

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
While DmC is intended to have a more realistic, grimier feel, classic DMC is full of "f*ck you, logic/physics".
:laugh::laugh:

Combat abilities: It's an obviously Trish>>>>>>Lady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kat. Trish being a demon would lolstomp Lady, and Lady is ridiculously OP for a human. Like seriously, what the hell?

Personality: DMC1 Trish>DMC3 Lady>Kat. I will admit a bias here - Trish could have been mute the entire game and I'd still put her #1. Badass biker with a leather corset? Yup, all logic goes out the window.

Usefulness: Trish>Kat=Lady - Bit of a harder one. DMC1, 3 and DmC all needed them, however, Trish was the only one who helped of her own volition without any downsides. Kat was obviously a big help, but that was due to her being captured/rescued, Lady helped open the gates and progress the story, but she was Arkham 's pawn. Trish on the other hand didn't need saving, she in fact saved Dante, after working against him lol.

Abilities in general: Trish #1 again - she can fight independently to a better degree than Lady, and is more of a help to Dante than Kat; demonic steroid lighting = bye bye Mundus.. You could argue the next 2; Kat could be above Lady because she could theoretically learn to do everything Lady does with enough time training, and then again you can argue Lady over Kat because her abilities allow her to work alone or with a team, and she actually has them now, whereas Kat's astral projection recce ability relies on her giving her info to a more powerful party to execute.

p.s. DMC4 TRISH/LADY DID NOT HAPPEN. LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Come on really? Neither Trish nor Lady would have to do anything, Kat would be scared off by Trish in her badass biker girl attire surrounded by lightning and the mere sight of Kalina Ann would make Kat pi** herself.

The only kind of fight Kat could do with these babes and last more than a few seconds is a pillow fight, now that'd be a fight I'd like to see Kat try to win :laugh:.

If you want to discuss a fight in which Kat actually has a chance, then let's change the discussion to Kat vs Kyrie

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Kyrie wins. Kat commits suicide over having to hear Nero screaming "KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" every 2 seconds.

:laugh:I won't lie; even though I have no problem with Nero, this made me laugh. But yeah, I kind of wish Johnny had toned it down a bit with the screaming...you know, just a little. ^^;

In all seriousness though, Kyrie isn't the aggressive type, so Kat might actually win that round.

Though it kind of begs the question: what would even motivate any of these women to want to fight one another? o_O

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
Though it kind of begs the question: what would even motivate any of these women to want to fight one another? o_O
DMC4 and DmC crossover:
Vergil: My dick is bigger
Nero: My Yamato is bigger
Vergil: My sort of love interest but not really a love interest is hotter
Nero: Mine has bigger tits, allow me to demonstrate, "KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*30 miles away*
Kyrie: For **** sake. Little help Dante?
Dante: I need to polish my vaguely homoerotic leather chaps, sorry babe
Nero: "KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dante: On second thought, that's pretty damn annoying. *TRICKSTER!*
*some teleporty-dashy things happen*
Dante: SHE'S HERE NOW. STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN "KYRIE-ING". Right, need to find a pizza place, cya
*wooshy dashing noises*
Nero: Check those out!
Vergil: BLAST! BLAST! BEGONE! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT! Wait, what the hell am I saying?
DaNte: **** YOU
Vergil: INSANE BUFFOON I DON- God damnit these aren't my lines!
Kat: This is the most retarded thing I've ever witnessed
Kyrie: Agreed
Nero: KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
DaNte: **** YOU!
Kyrie: Maybe if we fight they'll all just shut up?
Kat: Worth a try. Then we can go get pizza with the weird guy that looks like a wild west version of Van Helsing
Kyrie: Dante? Yea-
DaNte: I'M DANTE THE DEM-
Vergil: They mean the other one...
DaNte: My name is Dant-
Nero: KYRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
DaNte: What the hell is wrong with this idiot?
Vergil: I think he may be.... "special"
Dante: I won't argue with that, bit his Yamato IS bigger
Vergil: *starts to unzip* YOU WILL NOT FORGET THIS DEVIL'S COC-
Dante: *ROYAL GUARD!*
Vergil: O.....k... *gets back to unzipping*
*Kat and Kyrie start to fight to put an end to the idiocy*

Man I need to get back to work. Being home sick is giving me far too much free time....

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
If you want to discuss a fight in which Kat actually has a chance, then let's change the discussion to Kat vs Kyrie
This is not fair, either. Kat would win.

I've never really seen Kyrie do anything but be a damsel in distress. I guess she was intended to be that way so that they could create some sort of love dynamic there, but they really failed. She doesn't seem to have any combat experience. In the meanwhile, Kat does seem to have a little, seeing as how she killed her demon stepfather. Plus, she threw a molotov cocktail at a huge demon in his face. That takes balls..and a powerful wrist.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Are you talking about a fight or just which character do we like more? Because that could be important you know :laugh:

If it's a fight, then you must be jesting. Trish>>>Lady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kat. Hell either Lady or Trish could beat her to death with their fists, weapons not needed (not that I'd welcome such a terrible thing) If you mean characteristic wise, then that's another thing. For one I actually kinda liked Kat. She earned her place in my heart, which not many characters did in the reboot. Along with Bob for being a funny satire and Phineas for being semi interesting and having a good performance. Out of the three (reDante, reVergil and Kat herself) I liked her head and shoulders over the other two. I wont say she's a damsel as she was an important asset to their group. Without her they wouldn't have gotten so far and reDante probably wouldn't have helped out if she didn't have the abilities she has. Lady is obviously not a damsel as she was always active and saw Dante as a foil or obstacle rather than an allies. They bump heads and she ends up too hurt to continue yet does so anyway. She gets her revenge and moves on with her life. Trish also isn't. Instead she's a deceiver with a facade that knows how to pull at Dante's heart strings but later has a change of heart and goes against her creator because the human side to Dante's past made her feel something she didn't think was possible... remorse. If we're doing side by side comparisons of each's background...

I say Trish>Lady>Kat in being interesting. If we're doing just who I like better then DMC1 Trish> or = DMC3 Lady >>>>Kat. Again I liked Kat but she isn't anywhere near their caliber IMHO. She's sure as s*** better than Kyrie though. Damn was she boring.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Kyrie wins
Dante__s_Troll_Face_by_Jin_Kurazama.jpg

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Kyrie did actually know how to use a weapon after all. It would have made for an awesome scene if Nero and Credo were at odds and fail to see a demon launch at them. Kyrie caps it just in time just to say...

That would have made her 10x more capable.

Top Bottom