• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMCHD PS3 Help

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Could it be that those with the PS3 version who are having problems are using it with and SDTV and not HDTV?

I read somewhere that someone returned their copy to the game store and had them run it fine on their HDTV and they had a standard TV at home. Is this the problem?

ZeroLove

Could it be that those with the PS3 version who are having problems are using it with and SDTV and not HDTV?

I read somewhere that someone returned their copy to the game store and had them run it fine on their HDTV and they had a standard TV at home. Is this the problem?

I played it on a HDTV, LED 40" screen tv.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I think I've read that.
I'm running the 360 version on an sdtv and it's fine.
I don't understand why the ps3 game has to be so friggin difficulty :/

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Mine still works. Doesn't make DMC1 any easier though :ermm: I thought for sure with the different control set ups it would be easier.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The Cheat should work for both versions of the geme. But remember that the special edition and the regular versions of DMC3 have different cheats.

ZeroLove

The Cheat should work for both versions of the geme. But remember that the special edition and the regular versions of DMC3 have different cheats.

We aren't talking about the cheat, but that some versions of the HD collection doesn't work properly.

HKDJ

Hey guy's :D

So, i'v never played DMC 1,2 or 3 & i'm thinking of picking this up today, but I was wondering which platform does it run/look better on. Is there any differences in the 2 at all? Thanks guy's

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

So, i'v never played DMC 1,2 or 3 & i'm thinking of picking this up today, but I was wondering which platform does it run/look better on. Is there any differences in the 2 at all? Thanks guy's
well some people have said that the ps3 has some problems that ruins the experience so if you could then get it on the xbox since no complaints have been made and do pick the game its great nd fun to play :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Definitely 360

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
What's wrong with the PS3 version? Sure some copies of the PS3 version run bad but my copy runs perfectly fine. The rumble/lines are in sync, etc.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
What's wrong with the PS3 version? Sure some copies of the PS3 version run bad but my copy runs perfectly fine. The rumble/lines are in sync, etc.

key words. Sure you can give it a chance but if you have a 360 then why risk it. And for visuals and sound, they both look the same although the HD is probably the worst HD collection out there. Ico and Shadow look great. I get vertigo just playing it sometimes.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
key words. Sure you can give it a chance but if you have a 360 then why risk it. And for visuals and sound, they both look the same although the HD is probably the worst HD collection out there. Ico and Shadow look great. I get vertigo just playing it sometimes.
Yeah maybe so...Pipe works was really lazy.

Top Bottom