• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 will be announced this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

ExDeath69;185549 said:
You just forgot something important.. The headmen of DMC are working with sega now.. And they are publishing a game called Bayonetta in january 2010.. And in the game lists of Tokio gameshow -09, in any, ANY of em arent showing dmc 5... Dmc 5 is at the time only to be a hope..

We already know this information.

ExDeath69

Yes, so what is this posting all about? Like what is the point in whole this "DMC 5 WILL be announced this year" because, obviously it is not? :D

ExDeath69

Yeah, it might be but, it is just so small chance... I guess, that they will decide even from the making of the game just before TGS... What is quite sure is that, it is not in developement yet.. :s

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sparda™;185552 said:
Because there's a high probability that Devil May Cry 5 will be announced at this TGS.

I'm not holding my breath for it tho.

Sparda™

Esura;185560 said:
I'm not holding my breath for it tho.

Right now, I have other problems that keep me busy. Last game I bought was 6 months ago.

I rather play the games I have. But, It would be nice to see what Capcom has done for DMC5.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I am getting exited about the slight possibility that we will not be disappointed by no news on DMC5.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since this thread is just about dead, I take it there was no news about DMC 5, was there? We're into October already. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom