• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 will be announced this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Nice find man . Can't wait till the Tokyo Game Show starts now. I'm really hoping they show something for Devil May Cry 5...I really do.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sweet! I wonder how Nero would look now. They better make him more Dante-like.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Esura;185260 said:
Sweet! I wonder how Nero would look now. They better make him more Dante-like.

I don't he could be any more Dante like could he?

Wait a second, I just had a realization in 4 Nero will be posessed by the spirit of Dantes twin brother...because of an arm...
LO.jpg

It's even the same arm XD
So I guess in 5 nero will be some kind of cyborg-demon ninja thing..who will talk like batman because as we know, the more grit you have in your throat the less of a whiney little woman you are.

Esura

Sparda™;185288 said:
I hope that was a sick, sick joke.

No, I'm dead, dead serious.

We all know Nero is going to be the main. Capcom aint going to introduce a NEW character with NEW gameplay mechanics just to make us go back to the same ol' Dante in the sequel. Now, I'm not saying they getting rid of Dante, hell they might make him an unlockable character (or a costume like Legendary Dark Knight Sparda). I know people hate this idea because it'll pretty much be JUST Nero but think about it. Instead of making us go through the same **** as Dante that Nero already went through, they can make him an unlockable character with his own sections that connects with the main part.

Sparda™

Esura;185292 said:
No, I'm dead, dead serious.

We all know Nero is going to be the main. Capcom aint going to introduce a NEW character with NEW gameplay mechanics just to make us go back to the same ol' Dante in the sequel. Now, I'm not saying they getting rid of Dante, hell they might make him an unlockable character (or a costume like Legendary Dark Knight Sparda). I know people hate this idea because it'll pretty much be JUST Nero but think about it. Instead of making us go through the same **** as Dante that Nero already went through, they can make him an unlockable character with his own sections that connects with the main part.

Don't really think so.

I'll just leave It to the info which will be shown this TGS. I expect EVERYTHING from Capcom at this time, even ideas such as Lady being Nero's sister... (Hey, it's Capcom! Don't blame me! :D)

Esura

Sparda™;185293 said:
Don't really think so.

I'll just leave It to the info which will be shown this TGS. I expect EVERYTHING from Capcom at this time, even ideas such as Lady being Nero's sister... (Hey, it's Capcom! Don't blame me! :D)

Lady being Nero's sister isnt plausable.

There are things we DO know and thats.
- Nero was referenced as "decendant" of Sparda multiple times.
- Lady was CONFIRMED to be the daughter of Arkham and a descendant of a priestest. Her eyes are even different colors like Arkham.

I love debunking stuff!

Sparda™

Esura;185297 said:
Lady being Nero's sister isnt plausable.

There are things we DO know and thats.
- Nero was referenced as "decendant" of Sparda multiple times.
- Lady was CONFIRMED to be the daughter of Arkham and a descendant of a priestest. Her eyes are even different colors like Arkham.

I love debunking stuff!

Someone took Nero-being-Lady's-brother a bit too serious here... :huh:

And no, Lady and Arkham have the exact same eyes. Since heterochromia - partial or complete iris color change - is something caused by illnesses inherited from generation to generation - as in our case - from father to daughter.

Esura

Sparda™;185301 said:
And no, Lady and Arkham have the exact same eyes. Since heterochromia - partial or complete iris color change - is something caused by illnesses inherited from generation to generation - as in our case - from father to daughter.
Did I NOT just say this execpt with fewer words?

I said - "Her eyes are even different colors LIKE Arkham."
You said - "And no, Lady and Arkham have the exact same eyes."

You pretty much said the same thing.

Zato-OW

King
I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Dante sit this one out. As long as he is an unlockable character to play as. Nero should get atleast one game to his self so who/what he is can be fully explained and he can prove him self to the series as his own character without Dante's help. But that's just me.

Sparda™

Esura;185316 said:
Did I NOT just say this execpt with fewer words?

I said - "Her eyes are even different colors LIKE Arkham."
You said - "And no, Lady and Arkham have the exact same eyes."

You pretty much said the same thing.

I misread... :lol:

Thought you said she had different eyes from Arkham...>_<

Esura

Zato-OW;185326 said:
I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Dante sit this one out. As long as he is an unlockable character to play as. Nero should get atleast one game to his self so who/what he is can be fully explained and he can prove him self to the series as his own character without Dante's help. But that's just me.

Agreed.

Sparda™;185330 said:
I misread... :lol:

Thought you said she had different eyes from Arkham...>_<

:lol:

ExDeath69

You just forgot something important.. The headmen of DMC are working with sega now.. And they are publishing a game called Bayonetta in january 2010.. And in the game lists of Tokio gameshow -09, in any, ANY of em arent showing dmc 5... Dmc 5 is at the time only to be a hope..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom