• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Game Concept, by your punk-backsided red-caped neighbor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
So basically, DMC5 will revolve around a certain mansion in Fortuna City, owned by a group of aristocrats who identify themselves as the Vetruvian Liege. However, during the first mission, the player will be able to play something like this:

"The hum of a motorcycle echoes throughout a barren wasteland, and it is unknown whether the ground it is rolling upon is actually ground, or the red flesh of dead men. other than the white-haired man in his motorcycle, the void was soundless and boundless. Until...

After a couple of years travelling across the barren wasteland, our white-haired wanderer finally chances upon a rip upon the fabric of the demon world. The rip is surrounded by many demons, of all sorts and sizes. Our hero then turns his vehicle, revs it for a few seconds and comes off all systems blazing. Our hero's demonic power integrates itself into the motorcycle, and soon enough a flash of crimson blazes away into the rip. But before our hero could reach and pass through the rip, four humanoid, human-sized demons barricade the rip, and soon enough, our soon enough our hero dismounts his motorcycle, and brandishes his sword. the demons, brandish their weapons too, as if they are readying for battle.

"All right ya kiddies, who wants to play tag?" Our hero blurts out, with a naughty smile on his face.
"Son of Sparda, you will stay here, and we shall restrain you from returning to the world of men" the demon says.
Our hero sticks his sword into the ground, a sword adorned with a skull, and bones for it's crossguard. it was a six-foot zweihander. "Come on, all i want is a haircut, and a strawberry sunday. i'm so sick of all yer faces..." then he scratches his head, adorned with long, white hair.
"Son of Sparda. now is not the time to escape, and never will it be!" the other of the four demons bellow.
Silence ensues, and our hero puts his arms around his waist, then waits. he whistles "smooth criminal", and after a minute, he talks.
"Well, how bout now? is it time already?"
The demons do not reply. Dante then sits, and gestures with his hand.
"Alright, I'm not going to run away. free potshots for everyone." he smiles naughtily, then the demons look amongst themselves, and they charge."

This is mission 1 of DMC5, where the players get to play as Dante, fighting 4 of the 13 Devil Knights of Mundus. As soon as the demons lose strength from fighting Dante, the latter will talk to the player...covered in a white, dream-like haze...
"hey kid, i've got 4 here...you still got 9 there...get me the hell outta here..."
The screen fades away into darkness, and we shall see Nero waking up from a dream in his bed.
"Dante is in trouble...." he soon picks up his sword, the Red Queen, his red and blue cloak, and he is soon followed by a few men in white robes, brandishing swords of their own.
"The Hell Gates in Dumary, I'm heading there. take care of the city while i'm gone."
The men in robes bow in approval of Nero's words, and Nero takes off, jumping from one of the windows, freefalling in the air, and landing on the ground from one of the high chambers in Fortuna City. beside him, a blue and red motorcycle awaits its master.

(character design art will be available in a couple of days at Deviantart.com...search for IAmMissing.)

All the things that happen here on after is my game concept of DMC5, which will take place a good three years after DMC2.

Characters:
Nero-Now a leader of the high-guards and devil slayers in Fortuna City, Nero is one of the two main characters in DMC5.
Weapons:
Nero still carries his trademark sword Red Queen, which has been modified to suit the needs of a young devil slayer. Unlike the first version of the Red Queen, the propellant in the modified Red Queen had been altered, and now it only ignites when it acquires demon blood. (the Red Queen may now only store up its Exceed Gauge by attacking demons. this process is automatic; however the player must control when the Exceed will be released, by pressing the L2 button.)
Other than that, the Red Queen still retains its old moves and capabilities. The Blue Rose, Nero's trademark gun however stays the same.
The Yamato, in the hands of Nero for a long time now has grown an affinity with it's master. Nero is now able to switch weapons and wield Yamato itself. however, there is a strange similarity, as some would point out, as to how he wields the O-Katana itself....Judgment Cut and Flash Draws, anybody?
Abilities :
Other than his normal Devil Bringer arm, Nero can now absorb the power of defeated arch-demons in his arm and integrate it into new forms of Devil Bringers. The first, for example is the Vulcan Devil Bringer. It is equipped like a Devil Arm, only that it removes Nero's normal Devil Bringer and replaces it with a differently functioning Devil Bringer. The Vulcan would serve as a long range, spectral-arm like armament.(see my DA for the concept art and action...)
There are 4 in total counting Nero's normal Devil Bringer. the other is Schwann, a short range sword like Devil Bringer, and the other is Adder, a poison type Devil Bringer that ____________....LOL...:p

Well, that's it fer today...smell ya later(tomorrow) kids. I'm getting dizzy...~_~

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
comments, dudes and dudettes...^_^

was it too crappy that no one cared to suggest or react about something?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i really liked it...would like to see character design and these new D.B.s....would definitely like to hear more...but it sounds good so far....i like it

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
come on .... i dont want to see nero in dmc 5 i want to see vergil!

you know if this story will happen in dmc 5 it will be like batman and robin.. I like the mission but, pls i dont want to see that nero

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
darkslayer23;149548 said:
come on .... i dont want to see nero in dmc 5 i want to see vergil!

you know if this story will happen in dmc 5 it will be like batman and robin.. I like the mission but, pls i dont want to see that nero

It's my concept, i'll do whatever I want with it. ya got a problem with that, eh kiddie?

Besides, it isn't like Batman and Robin. It's like Batman, <i>and</i> another Batman.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
GamblingGambitCloud;149530 said:
i really liked it...would like to see character design and these new D.B.s....would definitely like to hear more...but it sounds good so far....i like it

Thanks, BTW. I wasn't able to work on it since i was busy with school and practicing DMC since i'll be joining the next True Style Tourney...^_^

But rest assured knowing that i'll be pushing this through in a couple o' days, capische? =]

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Rebellion327;143537 said:
comments, dudes and dudettes...^_^

was it too crappy that no one cared to suggest or react about something?

i undestand how you feel we are overshadowd by more populer concepts a
last time i checkd my dmc5 idea thread was being ignored i haven't wated very long but it will probably take a long time for anyone to notice. i hope im wrong and there will be a reply next time i check but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom