• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc5 costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
I wonder if their gonna be costume in this one,
i was thinkin of dante have white hair and his long red coat one of his costumes.
what do you think

fon

Crazy Chick
That'd be cool to have classic Dante's appearances as unlockable costumes with every difficulty you beat, so then maybe the people who buy the game but still hate the design can use the alternatives costumes instead :)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
yeah , I've been thinking about it since the first trailer came out.

it'd be cool if i can play with DMC3 Dante instead of this ridiculous Dante

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
It probably won't happen, as Capcom obviously enjoy p*ssing off the fans. I hope it does tho. This got me thinking tho I actually quite like what 'Dino' is wearing - hate the rest, but his fashion sense ain't too bad! :D

Lady™

Devils Never Cry ™
I wanna see Dino is his suspenders. <3

Also wanna see him in a Lady Gaga machine gun bra and flaming panties.

icmasticc

You know what I wish? I wish he wouldn't wear pants that so tight that he could go scuba diving in them lol.

Nah but seriously, his clothes aren't too bad. The jacket is a just a bit iffy in my opinion but his pants are too tight(and they look like a modern twist on bell-bottoms...never cool lol).

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I made a combo video, it'd be with the new design. You can bet on it.

If DMC1 Dante is in here, I'll use that quite a bit. I already use him as my default Dante in DMC2.

Virago

Not listening.
icmasticc;283684 said:
You know what I wish? I wish he wouldn't wear pants that so tight that he could go scuba diving in them lol.

Nah but seriously, his clothes aren't too bad. The jacket is a just a bit iffy in my opinion but his pants are too tight(and they look like a modern twist on bell-bottoms...never cool lol).

You don't think his pants look almost exactly like the ones from DMC4? I think they do. For reference:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/6/63/Dante_4.png

I remember thinking, "What the hell is he wearing, cowboy boots with a zipper in front? And are those ****ing chaps?!" I'm sorry, but I feel safe in saying the re-imagined Dante has one-up on DMC4 Dante in fashion. Yikes!

I'll agree with you on the jacket, though. I think they should have made up their minds: is he wearing a jacket or a cape? It's one or the other, not both!

i like new dante's jacket..i dont like the idea of a british flag on it (i have nothing against the british ppl or the flag..jus dont like it on that guy)

also Virago is rite..new Dante pants are similar to dmc4 Dante..dont look the same but the red at bottom make it similar

also..has anyone seen this??
images

sorry if im a lil late

fon

Crazy Chick
Darius Blakhart;287190 said:
also..has anyone seen this??

That pic is really old now, sorry to tell 'ya. I honestly never saw any similarities between Dante and Antoniades which people always claimed about. And with that mindset going on, I felt a bit sorry for him about how bashed he was getting for "putting himself in a game". It's only because people didn't like Dante's new look, but if they did they most likely wouldn't have been so harsh. :-/

Okay, okay. On-topic, I liked what Asmodaius posted in the other thread about giving him a costume with torn jeans, spiked armbands, and collar (sorry, I couldn't imagine a tie with it >.<").
I need to research the punk era more, sucks i'm growing up in the age where someone sees stuff like that and just call them emo.

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
If NT pays real homage to the game and not just to themselves having a Union Jacket on Dante, if they're going for alternate costumes might as well be ALL the costumes Dante has had in all the DMC series

@fon
mayb he liked the character he created so much he got his hair cut like him LOL

@kenji
does that include the diesel outfit from dmc2?

aka958

Don't trust people
I will totally buy DMC5 if it is released.

But what is this? You guys are mixing up DmC with DMC5. :p

Virago;284043 said:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/6/63/Dante_4.png

I remember thinking, "What the hell is he wearing, cowboy boots with a zipper in front? And are those ****ing chaps?!" I'm sorry, but I feel safe in saying the re-imagined Dante has one-up on DMC4 Dante in fashion. Yikes!

Is that a stupid look? I thought it all fitted so well. Who cares where the zippers and what the hell is wrong with chaps?
Dante looked like a badass, because his way made him fit his clothing.

The new Dante, it's nothing wrong with his clothing but the fact that it doesn't have the feeling of Devil May Cry at all. Plus the fact that he looks like a hideous person in my opinion, the clothes fits well. If you understand what I'm saying. XD

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I personally like the look of the "new" (or would it be old since he's young? Anyway I digress) Dante. When I first watched the trailer I thought, "This guy looks pretty cool, and I like the music." AND THEN...The character said "My name is Dante..." And I got upset lol. I still think it would have been better if they introduced this person as a whole new character, maybe a person who had some sort of influence on Dante when he was younger, idk. But it is what it is, I'm interested in seeing where they go with this.

TheBloody

love & Hate
<.< It would be fun to play with the old Dante when you complete the game.. it may not happen sadly.

I don't mind the look but i hate the clothes he's wearing in DmC so i'd prolly change it. Hopefully they don't include the beta look with the suspenders... ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom