• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Concept Art Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I KNOW! Why else do you think I chose it as my username? Use that as a basis, and it WILL look good...

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
There's seriously not much I would change aye... The way the power flames around his body & I would put some more demon energy (lightning) around his body... Perhaps some Sparda like wings and that would be an Uber DT... & it would be his normal DT in DMC5... :D :D :D

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
What do you guys reckon... DMC5 Dante DT looking OK so far?

2m7x4ic.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It looks a lot like the old one, but this one actually looks like it could run without tripping over itself. By that, I mean the first one was WAY too bulky. This one looks a lot more believable. Good job!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Yeah I dont even look at the old ones... they were hopeless LOL...this one is kinda a more mature, more demonic version of DMC4 DT with elements of Sparda & Dreadnaught DT... I will put his legs with a large, upward spike on each knee & have Rebellion in his hand with the blade behind his back... then put flaming power on him like Dread DT!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
SuperDante;201319 said:
What do you guys reckon... DMC5 Dante DT looking OK so far?

2m7x4ic.jpg

I like the Sparda horns it would be cool if over time his own form slowly evolved into a Sparda like DT only red and black instead of just black.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Yeah my thought were the longer he is in hell, the more demon his personality becomes, the more demonic his DT would be. And yeah, a Sparda =LIKE= DT in Red & Black would be AWESOME!!! Or a cross between Sparda DT & Desperation DT would be Uber :D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
hey guys i could use a bit of help with somthing. i've got alot of ideas but lack the skill to create concept art. if anyone is willing to help me out please make concept art for someof the stuff in my dmc5 thread. its called " my dmc5 idea ( yes another dmc5 idea thread)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom