• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 and other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
o_OI have just been searching the internet, i have seen things that could suggest that DMC5 COULD be the last DMC Game.
The best thing Capcom could do is end the series on a high.
(Unlike another video game that left more questions than answers, and there has been no sequel since.)

:mad:I just want to point out that i know that this is a DMC5 forum, but i was totally peeved to find out that the PSP version of DMC was canned. To me, it would have been a decent game on the console for once. (I know that this was announced a few months ago.)

And, i read a few months ago on a website that Capcom released a statement saying that Vergil, Dante and Nero are not related. I don't know how that explains Nero's arm. Although i do know he has Devil's Blood in him, but you know what megalomaniacs the Order of the Sword was. (Goodness knows what they practiced on their soldiers.)

:huh:Not unless Sparda was a very naughty boy...
but i think he would have had more honour than that.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i'm not sure if this stuff was put into other threads or not....but thanks for tellin bout Nero....i now pass the notion that he is son of Mundus or some other nonintroduced demon...there...everyone can criticize all they want....idc..cuz i just think that

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I never thought about the son of Mundus...
Nero didn't know about his parents did he? Because he was raised by Kyrie and Credo's family. So he wouldn't know if he had a demon heritage.
Nice one. More specualation.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
just a possibility...i have no proof nor info to back it up...but i'm thinkin of a possibility...would explain why corrupted nel angelo is his dt

dantej25

the creator of devil may cry already said hes will to do more of devil may cry if capcom would let them so if capcom will let him do more dmc then they will be more

Tramendium

dantej25;182151 said:
the creator of devil may cry already said hes will to do more of devil may cry if capcom would let them so if capcom will let him do more dmc then they will be more

It wouldn't surprise me if they even do DMC5 this year secretly. You read that blog then you should notice that Capcom give hint for dmc5 even at 2007E3, does that mean anything to you?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
yeah...but some creators don't even announce at E3..... Splinter Cell Conviction wasn't announced at E3 and was being worked on secretly, only to be talked about closer to release....so...it's possible they're doing that with 5

Tramendium

GamblingGambitCloud;182178 said:
yeah...but some creators don't even announce at E3..... Splinter Cell Conviction wasn't announced at E3 and was being worked on secretly, only to be talked about closer to release....so...it's possible they're doing that with 5

One of possibilities it seems to me that Capcom did same to Resident Evil 5 for PC when they released ps3 and 360 versions of game.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Is it more likely that DMC5 could be announced at the Tokyo Game Show in September? (Seeing that Capcom is Japan based.)

Tramendium

Vergil'sB*tch;182206 said:
Is it more likely that DMC5 could be announced at the Tokyo Game Show in September? (Seeing that Capcom is Japan based.)

But that is just an announce doesn't needlessly have to do with actual game release.

Railazel

Vergil'sB*tch;182071 said:
And, i read a few months ago on a website that Capcom released a statement saying that Vergil, Dante and Nero are not related. I don't know how that explains Nero's arm. Although i do know he has Devil's Blood in him, but you know what megalomaniacs the Order of the Sword was. (Goodness knows what they practiced on their soldiers.)

:huh:Not unless Sparda was a very naughty boy...
but i think he would have had more honour than that.

To clarify this, Dante did say that he and Nero were alike in a way, but he doesn't say how exactly. Basically, Nero does have Sparda's blood in him, you could tell by the features he shares with Dante and Vergil, but he's not directly related to them. I'm guessing that Sparda had a relative or someone close to him with similar features that had a child, or Nero was put under some form of experiment that resulted in his arm being taken over by a demon.

On another note, Capcom is definitely going to make Devil May Cry 5. Mostly because they still have to answer alot of questions that was left unanswered thanks to a certain sequel. If they just left it at DMC 2, it would be complete Hell.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
If (hopefully not) DMC5 is the last one, it gotta be very huge with a lot of explanations. I'd hate to see the end of the series but still some questions unanswered

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;182451 said:
If (hopefully not) DMC5 is the last one, it gotta be very huge with a lot of explanations. I'd hate to see the end of the series but still some questions unanswered

This sounds like my type of game now i agree about that but what i don't agree is that it should be last game in dmc franchise cause there is soooo much left unexplained and unearthed even from the start of very DMC1.

Railazel

Well, once everything is explained then there's no need for continuation. The only way they have to continue is to torture us with more questions. I predict that there would be DMC 5 and 6, 5 being the sequel to 2, and 6 being a prquel of what happened during Sparda's time.

Tramendium

Railazel;182539 said:
Well, once everything is explained then there's no need for continuation. The only way they have to continue is to torture us with more questions. I predict that there would be DMC 5 and 6, 5 being the sequel to 2, and 6 being a prquel of what happened during Sparda's time.

One correction for 6 i think that dmc6 should be prequel about Nero's past or Vergil's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom