• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4SE Lady Tips&Tricks thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Post here some useful hints about Lady!

--------------------------------

You can "quickfire" Kalina Ann in the air by double jumping and shooting a second time.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just like with Dante, Gladiuses are very vulnerable to a close range shotgun blast while they're charging their attack.

Frazz

General gamer
Does anyone know how to stop Sanctus' stinger and the saviour's downward punch as Lady?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Does anyone know how to stop Sanctus' stinger and the saviour's downward punch as Lady?

I tried shotgun stingering Sanctus but no success. Could very well have been my timing though. It works for Vergil for example.

As for the Savior punch... I didn't even get to that... Lady doesn't go through that... in my game, I just beat Sanctus and then straight to the credits demon massacre.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
I tried shotgun stingering Sanctus but no success. Could very well have been my timing though. It works for Vergil for example.

As for the Savior punch... I didn't even get to that... Lady doesn't go through that... in my game, I just beat Sanctus and then straight to the credits demon massacre.
he means the first time Sanctus uses the savoir in mission 11
and i think that blocking that maybe a Nero only thing

as for mission 20 i think i dogged his first set of stingers the when he trys to charge up again i use kalina ann

berto

I Saw the Devil
That's also all I could do. I kept dying with him and he seems invulnerable with Lady's attacks.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
You can counter the Sparda Stinger with a well timed Kalina Ann stinger (that spinning move she does, dunno the name off the top of my head), the savior punch is unblockable, at least for now I believe.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Charged Kalina Ann shot kills Frosts in one hit.

Belial gets owned by close shotgun blasts to his face. It depletes his health rather fast.

Easy way to beat Blitzes is using Kalina Ann instead of shotgun, till they drop their shields and than use 2 fully charged Kalina's rockets to their face, following with 3 normal blasts. Usually it's kills them off.

Good way to deal with Mephistos is to wary between Kalina ann shots and pulling moves, while double jumping.

Top Bottom