• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4's saved files: where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Hi everyone!

I installed DMC4 on my PC a few weeks ago and I finished some missions as well. I'm sure that I got some game saved files, but the problem is that I don't know what the saved files' name are and where they are in the game directory.

I'm asking because I wanted to uninstall the game (due to the lack of the space of my hard drive ) without having to remove my game saved files. I plan to reinstall the game later so keeping the saved files is a wise choice (I guess)

Can anyone tell me what the files to back up are?

Thanks for the inputs.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Should they not be in this sort of directory?

My Computer - Local Disk C - Program Files - (Whatever file DMC4 is under, Devil May Cry, Capcom...Whatever.) then Saved games?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
You may have a have a very hard job on your hands because they dont always make it obvious with the name, it would be best to uninstall another game if you want to save DMC4 saves, something that can be done quickly

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Dante Aseroth;112463 said:
:huh:..Maybe.

Alright D A then tell me how to change my DMC4 into English without having to change my regional setting to English? I got a multi-language version from the net and I did choose English United States as game language, but I ended up having my game menu and titles in French.
PS : I got Vista in English version. I got some setting to french, such as "Format" and Country.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Dante Aseroth;112672 said:
Get an English patch on the net...Easy.

I got a cracked version, the patch on the net is only for original version. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've tried that a couple times already.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Damn... I still couldn't find how to change the language to English without having to change the regional setting... F******k dmc4!!!!!!
Google seems not be so cooperate with me these couple hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom