• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc4 sucks game

who like dmc more

• dmc3 and 1

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • dmc4

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

Chrysander

I am disappointed with the game, and I think it's not as good as DMC3. But that doesn't mean it sucks, it's still a great game, and I think it's the 2nd best action game I've played. It is better than DMC3 in some ways I think, such as style switching. But I think DMC3 is better in more ways.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
it's still a great game and worthwhile. tho i would really appreciate a SE with more playable character/costumes

i defienetly dont hate the dmc4.. still love it big time :)

Devil Razer

Drifter
Personally i felt the story mode was bigger than it was in dmc3. Probably due to the fact that dmc3 was just in one big tower while dmc4 was in a number of places

capcom memberan

the game is back
and nero make the game sucks and his story is nothing even he dosnt have any new weapons and damn it they dont care for dante i notice this in dmc4 you play in dante 7 mission how dump of capcom they are a piece of chet

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
cmon guy... the game is still good, even if there isnt enought Dante... Nero is a good new hero, even if I like Dante more.
The storyline is absolutely cool ^^
I liked the end , too...
I just can say good things about it.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
First of all, I can't believe your making me choose between these awesome games. Dante is more bada$$ than ever in this game. Even without the extra costumes it isn't that bad, even though Nero on the other hand could of put his hood on or something. I think that Dante's outfit in this game is the best out of all the DMC titles anyway so I could care less about the ex costumes. The one thing I didn't like is that Dante didn't have as many weapons as usual, but I was satisfied anyways. You even have a whole new character to play with in this game. Vergil is cool, but just because he wasn't in the game *sighs* doesn't make it a boring game FYI Dante was the more SSStylish of the twins anyways. :p

The dark knight

One...DMC4 is awesome. 2 please learn to spell. 3 nero is a awesome character.Dante....a awesome character also. And the story was great too.I overall give it a 10/10!

Something Wicke

I liked it. I've beaten it twice already, and I can't get enough of it. I don't think it's as good as the third one, but it comes in a close second in my opinion.

Devil Razer

Drifter
I like dmc4. They hve put alot of thought into nero with his devil bringer (love the way h uses it in M11) and the exceed with red queen is awsome too.

When i play a game i play it for the man game itself, extras like costumes are nice but the main game and story is what im in for.

DJ Yuuji

I'm glad half of you guys don't care about costumes but you do get costumes you get unlimited DT why is everyone so bother about costumes you at least get something out of DMC 4 aka Unlimited DT so why complain still about costumes and Virgil. Vergil is kool and all but only his Yamato is in the game. Enough with bashing on Nero, and complaining please. Be greatful there is DMC 4. So chill and play for Sparda's Shake.

aoshi

I still have not played the game but point i get from this thread is "no unlockable costumes" and not as good as DMC3.

And "no vergil".
I was expecting nero to transform into vergil but guess it is jus some lame demon in his arm.....sigh...
And since when did yamato bridge demon world to the human world. I thought it was the sparda sword.
Well the game was intended on setting new gamers in sync with the original fans. Probably the new gamers would find the game pleasing with all the graphics.
I hope there are unlockable gameplay modes in the game.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Costume and weapon variation is very important to me personally. Sure, theres two characters. But with a range of Devil Arms and costumes there is so much customisation its almost as good as seperate characters.

Think about it, in DMC3 you could play like this:

Regular Dante, with Rebellion and E&I
Coatless Dante, with Beowulf and Kalina Ann
LDK Dante, with Nevan and Artemis

And many, many other variations. With the styles as well, that meant that there were six ways to use every combination which drastically altered the play style. (I know Dante had styles in DMC4, but I'm comparing to the game as a whole, including Nero)

Although Nero is a great character, Dantes customisation in DMC3 (and DMC1 to an extent) gave so much variation that I could easily play through the game over and over while keeping it mixed up enough that it wasnt the same every time.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
but even with downloadable content there are some people who wont be able to access it, like me :lol: my family is so dull in the technology department they swear dial-up is the way to go when it's the best way to kill me XP

Top Bottom