• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Soundtrack

Stillborn

Devil's heart
We have high hopes for DMC4 soundtarck. DMC3 soundtrack just sucked. Lets just hope they make as good as they made to anime.

Zato-OW

King
I know i got sick of hearing the same song everytime im in a fight cept for bosses but yeah they need to mix the music up in that game atleast 4 differnt enemy songs(not boss)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The music for part 3 was bad a$$! WAY better than part 1 and 2. Can't expect them to make a different song for every low level demon encounter. That would be like 100s of songs.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I liked the DMC1 soundtrack most of all, but the DMC3 soundtrack was pretty cool in my opinion. Though some of the songs were enough to drive me up the wall in annoyance.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
DMC3 didn't have an explosive soundtrack. For this kind of game I would expect a soundtrack with good metal music that will blow my adrenaline flow. I really hope DMC4 has a good soundtrack so far. Soundtrack is good when I enjoy playing the music am I playing or not.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think it has to be heavy metal to get the adriniline going. I like the unique sound of the video game like music.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I guess everyone has his own taste about music. So far I like DMC4 music. The ones at the trailers that is. Also that they redid Dante's theme from the original DMC was nice too. We shall see^_^

Stillborn

Devil's heart
No, it dont need to bee hevay metal, but close to it. Thats just my opinion.

Battle begins in 2008. Little more to wait.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well the same guys who did the DMC3 music are working in this one too so it should have some similarities.

Top Bottom