• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Screen Shots

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Som'tin like that!
That would be rad!!
The one where Nero points blue rose at someone and Dante is in the back checking out some statue:
V: So you doing this?
Points blue rose at someone.
D: (I cant believe he is actually cutting me some slack)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Most of the screen shots that I have seen have already been seen. It'll be good for then to show more. Anyone else noticed that the official sites don't seem to say anything useful on them? I've been too both DMC and RE official sites and both have nothing that no one doesn't know already.

morrigan

Yes. That's why Capcom must give us (fans) some new info. We must wait for a long time. And all info is old. That's not fair! Hellish Capcom!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I was watching G4 yesterday and they were talking about how MANY of the PS3 games are being constantly delayed because PS3 is too advance and it's very difficult for them to catch up. Seeing it that way, I find myself cutting capom alittle slack. They must be working hard trying to make this game kick a$$ for the great PS3.

Well what does that tell you? PS3 kick bootay! Anyways, as for poping new info to the fans, im not sure that I care. If they do post new pics and info, im game, but if they don't I can't say I cry over it because Id like to find out most of the game in the action of playing it myself.

morrigan

There is one problem for me - I DON'T LIKE TO WAIT. More... I must wait the game and the localization of it. Because I don't want to translate it during the game"action" time. I just want to play... Huh...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The waiting is killing me too, but unfortunately does nothing I can do about it. >< I've been waiting since last year and they're pushing it a whole nother year back.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I'm kinda glad they pushed it back, because I don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360, so that gives me more time to get money to buy one of them so that I can play DMC4.:)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, and morrigan, I have the same problem as you my friend. Im not sure why they have to make the fans suffer...

morrigan

I not alone! Ha-ha! It makes me feel better... But... It depends from localization company. Last time it was Ubisoft. And it took half-year time... .. The most of you will play while I'll wait... F***! It's killing me...

Arwen

Lost Soul
guns.jpg

devil-may-cry-4-20070430055854246.jpg

devil-may-cry-4-20070430055938996.jpg

pps23.jpg

Top Bottom