• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Sadness Game?

Zato-OW

King
lol ofcourse Kyrie will die seeing as Devil May Cry" has a demon crying at the end of every game. Besides you can already see how emotional Nero is towards Kyrie...

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Well, she might die in the end. But not just yet.
I'm sure there is a lot of "saving the princess" before that...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
And as he said, Zato-OW, yes, a demon... wait, Nero isn't a demon. So he wont cry, right?
OMG!! It's another clue to him having DT!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nero's not human. Dante said so himself. XD

I forgot where the link is where he said that. If I wasn't on my way to school id find it for you.

capcom memberan

the game is back
i think agnus want kyrie amulet for a domanic power

your right virgle sexy dante said it him self to nero y r not a human

that thehttp://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...le;picks;img;4 link proving nero is not human

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I can't picture DMC4 having the 'and they lived happily ever after', ending. If Kyrie dies I will be a sad panda, but if it comes to that I will make sure Nero goes ape sh*t and shows no mercy.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
OK...
Maybe Nero cries with tears of happiness, cause he saves her?
Come on... Maybe Dante'll do the crying part...
And Nero doesn't hafta be a demon - to be "not-human".
He could be anything, including a half (as in the hand) demon.

But Kyrie'll probablly get killed - Nero will take a vow and seal a pact to destroy all the demons for this... And voila - you can make DMC5 and DMC6 on him fulfilling that promise...

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
well there´s a first time for everything, Nero could save Kyrie they live happely ever after, Dante stays with his 2 girls and his shop ... then probably they make out an other story for dmc 5 ... nnaaa ... I DON´T THINK SOO

i like Zeke Axel´s theory better

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Hey, Dante says a lot of things...
Not everything he says is true.
Maybe he just got the wrong impression or wanted to taunt his Devil Bringer

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Capcom is the lair not Dante. Dante's pridictions are usually right with his keen senses.

And as for the crying thing, id perfer to see Dante cry again. And id actually like to SEE it. Not have him turn his head and someone ask him if he's crying. Not some single tear flying from his face while he screams some cheesy line. (LIIIIIIIIGHT!!!) NO, I wanna see a stream of tears coming down his face. >_>

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Is something gonna happen within DMC4 that's gonna really upset Dante? >__> I thought because of the things that are going to happen between (and to) Nero and Kyrie, that Nero would be the one crying. Who knows.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lol. After I watched the trailer I almost wanted to cry... with excitement. @_@ I have a feeling there are gonna be some tear jerker moments in the game.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Though, just to say, in DMC3, I didnt see any tears rolling down Dante's face.
Wierd, but true. I dont know why Lady said he was crying.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But, they dried up so quickly. I wanted to see him cry. Otherwise, DMC4 crying part could be like the DMC2 thing. Kyrie dies, and Dante tells Nero, "Devils never cry."

Top Bottom