• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Release Date - Europe!

Mobfigurz

Hey everyone.

I posted this in another thread but thought it worth while to create a thread dedicated to the subject.

I can confirm now what I said before, DMC4 will be launched during the season of Autumn, but an exact date has not been set as of yet.

So expect it between 1st September - 31st November, thats if everything goes according to plan, but lets hope we get it sooner :D

SLK

I read on EGM that dmc4 might not come out until early 2008!! Lets hope that their wrong!

Mobfigurz

Well I actually got my info direct from Capcom, they have confirmed its launch will be in Autumn, but an exact date hasnt been set. I guess that would be due to tweeks and so on, refining the game before launch.

Mobfigurz

Go to Capcom Europe and you shall find the info in the forum and also in a News spot, where a Capcom employee says just that in an Interview

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well, first of all-

DAMN. That is way to long from now for my likings.

And second of all-

DAMN DAMN. I am not even going to get a PS3. The prices are a bloody rip-off. £450????? God Damn Sony prices...:dry:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
just wait for the price to go down, that's what i'll do. dmc4 looks awsome. i hope the price of the ps3 goes down in time for christmas coz then i can get both a ps3 and dmc4!!

Mobfigurz

Guys, the PS3 price will drop, but I wouldnt like to guess when that will be.

Apparently the European PS3 will be a 2nd gen PS3 and after the initial launch over here in Europe its said that Sony will be replacing the current Cell processor with a 65nm chip, thus reducing the cost of production and hopefully ending in a price reduction for the consumer, hopefully. Also, Sony have plans to remove the PS2 hardware from the Euro PS3, cutting the cost of production even further and replacing that with a BC emulator.

I have no issue since I picked mine up whilst in the US for a cheap £320 back in December :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Mobfigurz;17907 said:
Hey everyone.

I posted this in another thread but thought it worth while to create a thread dedicated to the subject.

I can confirm now what I said before, DMC4 will be launched during the season of Autumn, but an exact date has not been set as of yet.

So expect it between 1st September - 31st November, thats if everything goes according to plan, but lets hope we get it sooner :D

thanks for the info........i didnt know what date that DMc4 will release :p

X_nick_X

Some places sell the ps3 for £350 now.

Man i was expecting summer 2008 or later i may have a reason to save up for a ps3 now^_^

Mobfigurz

Today, 17th April 2007, the Capcom Release date Info on the European Capcom Forum was updated and as of yet no date has been set and allow me to add that the US Official Forum makes no mention of a date either.
Those of you who swear blind that it's being released in so and so month, I wouldnt trust the info your getting if its not Official.

The update reads as this:

"Devil May Cry 4 - Action - PlayStation3 - TBC"

Im getting more and more frustrated that Capcom arent giving us much info if any at all, and a release date would be nice fellas!

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
yeah i bought a magazine in Japan saying that Europe ans Asian Release Date should be the same..
and hehe, im getting PS3 as a present for my upcoming Bday :)

Top Bottom