• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Opening/Prologue!!

heatlancer

1# Trickster
someone mentioned that dmc4 seemed alot like final fantasy, im starting to believe them :|

anyway nice find man :)

Chrysander

:( Kinda found it boring. Also infuriating to see Nero fight bare-handed and with another sword, when we all know that he only fights with 1 sword. I'd like to be able to fight hand-to-hand with Nero, and use that scarecrow blade in the game.

Joyce_Nero

Music is nice and I like the end. But well...it is different to the other games, ne?! But yeah, I like it! ^^ Thanks for sharing!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmm, it is kinda almost like an FF opening. :\ But hey, it still is good! And hell, Nero has headphones around his neck!

heatlancer

1# Trickster
DemonSlayer6;62252 said:
Hmm, it is kinda almost like an FF opening. :\ But hey, it still is good! And hell, Nero has headphones around his neck!

i know, it reminded me alot of the prologue for ff10 part 2

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I've noticed how off the lip sync is with Kyrie. D: I mean, is it just the video quality or is it like that? I hope it gets fixed cause it sort of bothers the crap outta me.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chrysander;62291 said:
I really don't think it's meant to be Kyrie singing the song

She should be the one. She in the center of that stage and she's looking at Nero's place all the time. The second thing is something we do when we perform at stage and try to see if our friends/family/etc are watching us. Nero also rushed there to watch Kyrie singing it(I don't think that he would care otherwise).
And since they took all the trouble to use a song that it's Order-like they should have put a bit more effort to it and try to make Kyrie's lips adapt with the song as Rainbow suggested.

However I have one bad comment to add. It is the 1st Devil May Cry which does not start with Sparda's story. I feel a little disappointed due to this fact. Not that I dislike the current prologue though.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
no what it is is, she's singing, but instead of them putting in the her singing they have another song covering it up

this has been done plenty of times in movies(even if it is'nt always straight-away noticed)

capcom just could'nt come up with any good song so they put a song over

but yea like i said been done before many a times in a alot of things

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I sort of figured she might be singing something else.

She is most definately singing, but not the song that is being played. She does sound like she is in sync with the end of the song, though.

Chrysander

Yes, Kyrie is singing a song, but I think the idea is that they've just put another song over the top of all of it. I mean, some of the words in that song are "devils cry" (at about 1:01 in the vid). Why would Kyrie be singing a song with those lyrics in it, seems a bit weird. I think it's just a theme of the game, but I could be wrong.

WebMasterFlex

lol ok people, I'm new here. But I can't resist to post an answer in this topic. It's about the lypsinc... Kyrie is really singing the song that we heard I think, but because of the bad internet video the music and her mouth are not "fit" (excuse my english, I'm french). If I said that, it's because at the end of the video we see Nero and Kyrie smile at each other, and we heard the sound of their lil' laugh 2 sec after the sequence and not during.

It will be better on the the real game of course. Don't trust any internet video ^^
See ya soon.

Chrysander

WebMasterFlex;62310 said:
at the end of the video we see Nero and Kyrie smile at each other, and we heard the sound of their lil' laugh 2 sec after the sequence and not during.

That is true, it seems to be about 6 seconds out, so we'll have to wait for a better quality version. I downloaded it and tried to edit it to get the sound to line up, but it's .flv from youtube, so I can't edit it on my computer.

Top Bottom