• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 on I-phone

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks for that VeeBee. I obviously still want to download it - being a crazy fan and all. Just dunno what to do about upgrading. I haven't got time at the minute. :( I wonder what the story is? I know it's DMC4 story, but what's extra.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah, I think so. If it's in the app store you shouldn't have a problem. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Cool, please post what you think of it. I haven't downloaded it yet, I will I just need to sort my phone out first. Thanks! :)

OriginalOutcast

This Article was Taken from:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mobile_guy/blog/2011/02/09/street_fighter_4,_devil_may_cry_4_refrain_and_eight_other_iphone_games_on_sale_for_$.99

d1867996ee842f21917fbe707441276f.jpg

Since Verizon is finally getting the iPhone we though we’d join the party by having a massive $.99 sale. All of our biggest games are only $.99 including STREET FIGHTER 4. Yeah, we’re awesome like that.

Click on the links below for more info and to download:

Street Fighter 4
CAPCOM Arcade (game machine)
Dead Rising MobileDevil May Cry 4 refrain
Phoenix Wright
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 iPad edition
KENKEN Pro
Mega Man II
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011

-End of Aricle-

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
got it for my iPad today and it's a good game for iDevice but I think if they release another version for the Sony NGP it will be a hit.

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
That review I read was garbage. What do you expect from a game on the Iphone? Of course it's not going to be as good as having it on the PS3 or the XBox 360, but it's called taking a step forward.

Christ alive :mad:

Looks awesome by the way :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I first heard about this yesterday on gamefaqs, it was in the top 10 games on the home page. And I bought it today. It's pretty cool, the graphics are pretty good for a mobile game. The only problem I have with it is the controls, you don't get many combos like the console version; and the combos you do have are a little annoying to pull of with the virtual analogue stick. And that the gun and sword moves are on the same button, a little complicated at first but when you get the hang of it it's really fun. I'm so syched it was on discount :D

Edit: I just found out you can seperate the gun/sword button :D

Top Bottom