• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 news!!!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I've seen it a lot of times too. It really ticks me off. It is a contender for the crappest neologisms of the 21st century!

Mobfigurz

You guys are coming up with alot of info regarding Vergil, but provide us with links to your sources or scans, share your sources with us so we know its a fact and not just your opinion and speculation.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Only thing i could find was from gameinformer and Kobayashi hadnt flat out denied Vergil would return or Lady for that matter. He just said to wait and see...

Gameinformer said:
When we asked Kobayashi-san whether or not characters such as Trish or Lady will make appearances, he made it clear that there will be returning cast members. “I can’t reveal who, but there will be characters from the series appearing in the game.” Could that include Vergil, too? “That’s something you’ll have to play the game to find out!” says Kobayashi. It looks like fans interested in Vergil’s involvement (if any) won’t know anything for sure until DMC 4’s release.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Russian rarely translates well into English but this translator will do up to 500 characters at a time so just copy chunks: paralink

morrigan

Riiight! Promt translator - the best english-russian translator. Use it. But don't forget that it can't translate absolutely right. Anyway... It's closer to sense than others.

Top Bottom