• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 news!!!

morrigan

Are you ready to know something new of DMC4? ( I advice you to take a sit...)
First of all... Fans of Vergil - you may start crying! Dan Southworth (Vergil's voice) said that his character will appear in DMC4! It's the best craaazyyy news, isn't it? We still don't know his role in story, but Vergil will be.

You want more? Riiight!... Johnny Yong Bosch (Nero's voice) said that Nero falls in love with Kyrie. And he hasn't "son's feelings" to her. But Kyrie feels to "poor orphan" only mother's/sister's love.

And... Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer) said that similarity of Nero and Dante has a secret reason. But he can't open this secret now. May be it's a new advertising from Kobayashi? He likes to say something "foggy"...

links:
http://www.gameland.ru/post/37279/default.asp
http://www.gameland.ru/post/37280/default.asp

There are some interesting photos.
(It's the best and truthful resource of games news in Russia)

237.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You mean in the trailer?
But that doesn't mean anything as Dante and Nero have their own voice actors.

Vante_Sparda

Sparda May Cry
Nero being in love with Kyrie was mentioned by Johnny Yong Bosch during the Q&A at the Tales of Anime convention, though I figured that Kyrie probably didn't feel the same way about him. And it's great that Vergil will be in DMC4. We'll have another chance to (hopefully) see Vergil as... well, himself, like in DMC3, rather than enslaved.

Out of curiousity, I looked at the page with google translate (http://www.google.com/translate_t ), and didn't bother to read it because the translation was bad (of course), but the captions for the picture on the right, below the first one was funny: "New hero Neuron deals with demonic pee no less outspoken than Dante."

morrigan

Vante_Sparda!
icon_rofl1.gif

Ha-ha-ha! It's so funny! I can't stop laughing! Ha-ha-ha!!! Google translator... It's completely wrong!
There is - "New hero Nero kills demonic crowd... He's agressive like Dante!"
I tried to translate from english to russian and I'm laughing again! Ha-ha-ha!!! "New hero kills Nero and jealous Dante!" So... Don't believe translators. Oh-h... :D

Tony_Redgrave, I hope too... Dan Southworth tried to sound Dante in DMC4, but Capcom decided "it sounds like Vergil trying to be a Dante". Besides, voice of Reuben Langdon (Dante) is more famous. It can mean that part of Vergil is not so small. But who knows...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!.....YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! *Gets up and break dances* YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Im speechless and SO happy! This is gonna be the best DMC ever! I just hope he's in humaniod form. And they better not give him a beard!

Oh quick question, the guy doing Dante's voice in DMC4, is he the same voice actor for DMC3 Dante, but just a more mature tone? BTW Morrigan, you scared me when you said the fangirls might cry, but I didn't know you meant it in a good way. ( :

Ahem...YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
To answer the question:

Yes Dante in DMC4 is voiced by Reuben Christopher Langdon the guy who was Dante's voice in DMC3;)

The difference is that he spoke more teenager like in DMC3 and more seriously in DMC4;)

Mobfigurz

So those of us who suspected Vergil was a cast member of DMC4 should be pleased, well, everyone should be pleased since Vergil is integral to the DMC storyline.

I wonder how this story will pan out, very interesting News and that just makes the delay of the game even more painful.

morrigan

Reuben Langdon had to prove his ability to sound like "adult Dante" in DMC4. So he had a new casting where his opponent was Dan Southworth (Vergil). Langdon proved his right to be Dante. And now we'll hear his voice... Again. By the way, I like it. Reuben is a real Dante.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
morrigan;43626 said:
Reuben Langdon had to prove his ability to sound like "adult Dante" in DMC4. So he had a new casting where his opponent was Dan Southworth (Vergil). Langdon proved his right to be Dante. And now we'll hear his voice... Again. By the way, I like it. Reuben is a real Dante.
Reuben is the real Dante to me as well. He is just too awesome. :) And Dan tried to voice Dante? Not bad,but he is better off playing Vergil.

Vergilissexy;43618 said:
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!.....YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! *Gets up and break dances* YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Im speechless and SO happy! This is gonna be the best DMC ever! I just hope he's in humaniod form. And they better not give him a beard!

BTW Morrigan, you scared me when you said the fangirls might cry, but I didn't know you meant it in a good way. ( :

Ahem...YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

What she said. *screams in delight*

Vante_Sparda;43581 said:
Out of curiousity, I looked at the page with google translate (http://www.google.com/translate_t ), and didn't bother to read it because the translation was bad (of course), but the captions for the picture on the right, below the first one was funny: "New hero Neuron deals with demonic pee no less outspoken than Dante."
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

morrigan;43592 said:
Vante_Sparda!
icon_rofl1.gif

Ha-ha-ha! It's so funny! I can't stop laughing! Ha-ha-ha!!! Google translator... It's completely wrong!
There is - "New hero Nero kills demonic crowd... He's agressive like Dante!"
I tried to translate from english to russian and I'm laughing again! Ha-ha-ha!!! "New hero kills Nero and jealous Dante!" So... Don't believe translators. Oh-h... :D
XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! (again):D :D :D

morrigan;43570 said:
Are you ready to know something new of DMC4? ( I advice you to take a sit...)
First of all... Fans of Vergil - you may start crying! Dan Southworth (Vergil's voice) said that his character will appear in DMC4! It's the best craaazyyy news, isn't it? We still don't know his role in story, but Vergil will be.

You want more? Riiight!... Johnny Yong Bosch (Nero's voice) said that Nero falls in love with Kyrie. And he hasn't "son's feelings" to her. But Kyrie feels to "poor orphan" only mother's/sister's love.

And... Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer) said that similarity of Nero and Dante has a secret reason. But he can't open this secret now. May be it's a new advertising from Kobayashi? He likes to say something "foggy"...

links:
http://www.gameland.ru/post/37279/default.asp
http://www.gameland.ru/post/37280/default.asp

There are some interesting photos.
(It's the best and truthful resource of games news in Russia)
I hate how CAPCOM keeps making the main characters suffer from oedipus complex...>_<

morrigan

Really?? That's fun! Ha-ha! I have a truthful resource.And I believe it. Besides, if you know something - tell us! It's easy to say - ok, guys...I know truth...Vergil will not return... Ha!
Are you a member of capcom team who work at DMC4? If it's true, ask Dan and Reuben why they lied in official interview with the most famous russian magazine of games.

I'm waiting for DMC4. I like Dante, Vergil and others. I live in DMC universe! So I know how important for all of us this information.
Your words is a great insult for me. I hope you understand it.

Mobfigurz

Now, that could be taken in more ways than one, either he means Vergil wont make an appearence, only his voice will, he wont be in the game as we assume, meaning he maybe included in flashbacks or something along those lines, or plain and simple someone's lying and Vergil will be visible and physical within DMC4 (Not just in flashbacks or what have you)

Cairnth

Vergil's Teacher XD
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! VERGIL!!!
Sorry. Anyways, Vergil powns all. Those of you who think you killed Vergil/Nelo Angelo, wrong. He just blew up, which looked mysteriously like his teleport...
Who knows? Possibly a third playable character? Let's see, Nero is apparantly the main character (BOO! Nero sucks, I've never seen him but he still sucks), with Dante as an apparantly evil dude. (Yay! Dante kills something other than swarms of demons!) And now Vergil, as uber cool dude who should gain the power of everything but is defeated by the obviously weaker guy because the weak guy is the main character.
YAY!

Mobfigurz

No offence to the poster above me, but what the **** does 'Pawned/pwned' mean, Im gettin very annoyed of seeing that every where I go, its pathetic, eveyone seems to use that 'word'.

Top Bottom