• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Japan commercial!

Chrysander

That's just like a reminder that the game exists, hah! If you hadn't heard of DMC, or were not a fan of it, that commercial would do nuffink to get your attention. But for people who are already interested, it's like "bing! - Oh yeah, DMC4 is out soon, cool"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice find, Zato. I hadn't seen that particular Devil May Cry 4 commercial before but I think it's pretty cool. Shame the music was a bit rubbish, though... ^_^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Once again Zato you rock!!!>_< If Dante uses Vergil sword in the game and if we get to use it, im going to faint like a little school girl at an old N'sync concert.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante Redgrave;62585 said:
You realize that there are a lot of L'arc en Ciel and Hyde fans that will skin you alive for that comment...

I'm a huge L'Arc~en~Ciel fan, but I wasn't offended. xD

As for the commercial, I've seen it already on Live Journal this morning. Short, but sweet. I wish they used Shall Never Surrender, but maybe it will be for the US commercial.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;62600 said:
OMG!!!! THAT SONG!!!! >< Can anyone tell me, what song that was by who?!

Well... It seems there are two themes for DMC4...

Drink It Down, by L`Arc~en~Ciel, and Shall Never Surrender by Jason Arnold. :]

Joyce_Nero

VI-Rainbow;62586 said:
As for the commercial, I've seen it already on Live Journal this morning. Short, but sweet. I wish they used Shall Never Surrender, but maybe it will be for the US commercial.

Dito!
Actually I think L'arc en ciel's music is okay (even if I like louder XD) but I don't think that this song fits for DMC. ^^''
But I like the commercial anyway! ^_^

Top Bottom