• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante vs Godhand Gene

DMC Dante vs. Godhand Gene - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
as i see it no... polls are sometimes a way to make people know the statistic of it without reading others comments... like vote without posting... and i saw those videos but never seen godhand before... if that is his bad*ss moment then i would easily vote for dante.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
They're both bad*ss. Gene just isn't in the same league as Dante. Dante is a borderline god. Gene is more on par with Nero I'd say. (As far as the stories go.)

eizirhk

did you see the video? not even one punch landed on Gene! and take note, his enemy was his Dark Side! how would you expect that Dante could hit this guy? this Gene guy is amazing!

but anyway, remember they will be compiled in one program.

about the poll thing...

i will add it later...

Sparda™

eizirhk;155454 said:
did you see the video? not even one punch landed on Gene! and take note, his enemy was his Dark Side! how would you expect that Dante could hit this guy? this Gene guy is amazing!

but anyway, remember they will be compiled in one program.

about the poll thing...

i will add it later...

Obviously, you know jack about Devil May Cry and Dante.

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
eizirhk;155454 said:

If I fought my dark side, it would be a pretty badass fight by my standards, too. I bet I couldn't land a hit on me.

Keaton

Premium
I still personally think Dante would have the upperhand, especially DMC4 Dante, switching between the devastating styles of Darkslayer and Swordmaster, before taking advantage of teleportation-like agility with Trickster, defending on the fly with Royal Guard and obliterating the enemy from afar with Gunslinger style.

There is no defence from Dante anymore with that kind of arsenal behind him...I won't even start on the potency of Giglamesh and Trickster ^^

Dante FTW!

eizirhk

but consider this...

gene has 100 % evasion rate if used correctly.

pretty much means, not even the lucifer thing could hit him...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
eizirhk;155984 said:
Gene has 100 % evasion rate if used correctly.
100% evasion rate against whom?

eizirhk;155984 said:
pretty much means, not even the lucifer thing could hit him...
Thing??? Like Sparda said. It's obvious you know nothing of Dante Or DMC.

The poll says it all, EVERYONE thinks Dante will win. You sitting here in a DMC forum and trying to convince it's members that the main character of the game could be defeated when he slaughters demons and gods on a day to day basis is, to put it bluntly, RETARDED.

Second the stuff you keep posting to defend Gene has gone from Informative to annoying. No one is going to change their mind so you can stop it.

Dante is the winner, get over it.

Zato-OW

King
I wouldn't say day to day basis more like once every few years. Dante is strong but hes very overrated in most cases. People even think he can beat Superman which is totally false. But like I said Gene can probably give Dante a good fight, not saying he would be close in beating him but somewhat of what Nero has done with Dante.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Zato-OW;156015 said:
Dante is strong but hes very overrated in most cases. People even think he can beat Superman which is totally false. But like I said Gene can probably give Dante a good fight, not saying he would be close in beating him but somewhat of what Nero has done with Dante.

I agree with you totally. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when you make it into a majority rules type thing you have to face the music, not keep posting crap in attempts to change peoples minds.

Zato-OW

King
Well you two obviously missed the point I was making. Plus Nero and Dante 2nd encounter proves Dante used some effort to bring him down. Its not about him being able to own Nero its about him actually having a good fight.You ever watch DBZ(yeah I went there) and see how Goku vs Majin Vegeta fight went? Even though Goku couldve completely own him by transforming again he didn't he just fought at a level where Vegeta could handle. It wasn't about him winning it was about him having a good fight and being impressed.Exactly how Nero Vs Dante 1 went.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Sparda™;156049 said:
Pardon what?!

Nero gave Dante a good fight...Oh yes...If we consider Dante wasn't even fighting at all.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry I was looking at your new sig, it's nice ;). Anyways I didn't say that Nero was any good I was saying...well insinuating that Gene would be to Dante as Nero is to him. Just a minor annoyance he likes to f*ck with. :p

Nice analogy Zato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom