• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Advice?

//I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I wanted to do a let's play, or a stream on this. Problem is that I'm not as good, as I used to be. It has been a good couple of years since I've picked up any DMC games, so my skills have dwindled in the time away from the games. I've tried playing it in Legendary Dark Night mode, and couldn't even beat the the second mission. That how much they diminished in the past years away. I was kinda shocked at first, but I've been getting better by forcing myself to play Devil Hunter mode the enemies don't give me trouble in any of the modes {As of now} , the bosses in this mode give me some trouble, but not that much. {I found that I play better as Vergil then any other characters on the game} My goal is to get back to my status, so I can once again attempted Heaven, or Hell mode. Which brings us to the main subject I need advice on how to better myself at the game. Any tricks, or tips would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Oh in case you need an example of my current skill level here is a video of me playing the game.

Top Bottom