• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3's Underworld level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
Why does it look all shiny and bright like heaven or something? And what is that glowing eye thing in the background that seems to get nearer by the time of mission 20? As though everything is being sucked into it...

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Solidus;8008 said:
Why does it look all shiny and bright like heaven or something? And what is that glowing eye thing in the background that seems to get nearer by the time of mission 20? As though everything is being sucked into it...
that's just one take on what some of the demon world might look like. i think
that glowing eye is supposed to be mundus, or at least it represents mundus

Solidus

Rebellion
If it was Mundus why didn't they use the signature "three red eyes" thing that he has like in Vergil's hidden ending?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Solidus;8087 said:
If it was Mundus why didn't they use the signature "three red eyes" thing that he has like in Vergil's hidden ending?

hhhmmmm.....................ur maybe right
but they want to disguise the place and the World

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Solidus;8008 said:

You maybe noticed, that Dante and Vergil fought in the corridor, where you appear at start of mission 18. And the eye thing is very close. So you are right and the whole s**t is swallowed by this eye. Maybe that's because Vergil took his amulet and Dante took his own. Vergil said "The portal to the human world is closing, Dante, because the amulets were separated" or something like that. Perhaps the Demon world wasn't destroyed at all, and when the amulets will be together again, it will appear again with the same eye, ready to devour it.
How's this?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
great speech.................and ur right about the Amulets.

and that eye could be connected to the Underworld dont u think??

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Maybe it IS underworld and it devours itself when gates are closing...
btw, don't you know when other people connect?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Damn it! I knew that when anyone know where am I from, they won't even talk to me.

Great! Now nobody will talk to me! I hate the f***ing Russia!I wish to live anywhere else!

Dark Elf

Dagger user
You know, such great sites exist only in american part of Internet. If I tell anyone that I am from Russia, they just stop chattin' with me. It's a bad experience. That's why I don't want to create a info tread.

You maybe hate me now too

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Fu**ing bull****,that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.I don't know who were those idiots that judge people by where they are from,but let me tell you I am not one of them.
You can chat with me on msn here's my adress
[email protected]

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Alastor12,

No one is posting in this thread at the moment because there's only a handful of people online, and they are currently viewing other threads. Please have some patience and try not to double post in future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom