DMC3: SE, Vergil Must Die SS Run

Discussion in 'Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening' started by MKH Spartan, Aug 6, 2013.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. MKH Spartan

MKH Spartan Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    Hey everyone, I decided to create an account on here recently as I quite enjoy playing Devil May Cry 1, 3 and 4. I am currently working on a full SS Rank run of DMC3 with Vergil at the moment, and thought I might as well post my current videos where other people who like DMC3 can see them. So far I have recorded SS runs on Missions 1, 2, 3, 6 and 9.

VOLPE and aoshi like this.
  2. MKH Spartan

Trophies:
    Here are SS Ranks for Missions 13 and 20 on Vergil Must Die which I just uploaded recently.

VOLPE and aoshi like this.
  3. aoshi

aoshi Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    Sweet.
    VOLPE and MKH Spartan like this.
  4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. MKH Spartan

Trophies:
    My SS Rank playthrough of Mission 7 on Vergil Must Die, this was a fun mission.

VOLPE likes this.
  6. VOLPE

VOLPE SSStylish Swordsman

Trophies:
    These video's are epic there making my playing through so much easier lol keep it up
    MKH Spartan likes this.
  7. VOLPE

Trophies:
    still having some diffuculty with his movements and dodging and beating every enemy without taking any damage at all lol but im getting used to switching weapons more then i do with dante and using his swords and darkslayer style more as well. not to mention figuring out which weapons work best against certain enemies
  8. VOLPE

Trophies:
    idk about you but dmc3 the final fight with vergil is probably my favourite boos fight in the series idk why but i just love the challenge of it and how if you stick to a system and fight smart even though its hard youll still come out on top its like walking a tight rope in terms of timing and strategy lol
  9. MKH Spartan

Trophies:
    I really like that boss fight myself however I might like the second Vergil boss fight just a little bit more, because I just love the music track in that battle.
    VOLPE likes this.
  10. VOLPE

Trophies:
    Yah that was a good track lol i still love the final fight more the track was perfect your fighting on a demon waterfall your both over powered idk that fight just gets me everytime even the cutscene after you win is perfect
    MKH Spartan likes this.