• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Mission 20 One handed gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC Lokkie

S-S-Stylish!!
One hand is easy to finish this game with but if you play without pressing R1, then it gets difficult.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Miaaion 20 is the coolest mission in the entire game.After all, you're fighting Vergil with both Force Edge and Sparda.
Still try to fight him on higher difficulties, such as Dante Must Die mode, epic fight :D

aka958

Don't trust people
That is barely proof since we can't actually see you playing with one hand. You only show the controller once with one hand and then it's gone out of camera range.

Just telling...

xenogod

Interesting idea, though like some already said, try it on the harder difficulties and I bet Vergil would spank the living daylights out of you without being able to run away from some of his attacks.

But still, cool concept, keep it up.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I read the comment on you tube -

how do we f***ing know that you use one hand -_-' why did you upload this anyway oh man

Then I saw the start when the dude waves the control infront of the TV, then I turned it off.

It may or may not be easy to do, but just showing the TV and not the apparant crazy hand skills is no fun at all.

Eb ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I used the cheat to dmc3 se and to do that it took both my hands and my nose.
Either, the person who did it had HUUUGE hands and was multi-talented... or, its a load of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom