• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 plot

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I thought this the second they said sparda wasn't dead.... DANTE SHOULD BREAK HIM OUTTA HELL! If spardas not dead new Dante should do something only a Dante could to prove his worth and break sparda out of hell if that doesn't get rid of all the hate nothing will but imo if he does that he will go from being a badass to being a Dante

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He is Dante. And I thought it'd be much cooler if Sparda became a villain. Imagine after Mundus's throne was emptied and Limbo collapsed, maybe the forces holding Sparda weakened and he escaped. However, years of torture and guilt from not saving Eva has just broken him, and he goes on an insane rampage Dante has to stop.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
He is Dante. And I thought it'd be much cooler if Sparda became a villain. Imagine after Mundus's throne was emptied and Limbo collapsed, maybe the forces holding Sparda weakened and he escaped. However, years of torture and guilt from not saving Eva has just broken him, and he goes on an insane rampage Dante has to stop.
That'd be awesome too and I've pretty much accepted he a total badass but he has yet to fully prove himself

Top Bottom