• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc1 one Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
If all they did was uprgrade the graphics and maybe some of the combat, I would totally buy it.

RebeccaBuchanan

Blaze Knight
well, if they were to revamp it, i'd say do more than update the graphics. i'd say re-record the voices. that infamous 'LIIIGHT' scene needs to be fixed.

being somewhat experienced in music, i can already tell you that only a woman's voice can go about as high as dante's did in that scene WITHOUT cracking. a man's? not so much. maybe make it so that he doesn't have to raise his voice that much or something, so it doesn't come off as corny

sheepydee

Nothing
i would so buy it if they revamped the graphics and stuff :D

i cant believe it , i came across DMC by accident LOL! i was in a like Dvd/games stuff like that shop and i saw "Devil May Cry" i was like "hmmm..." obviously im too young to buy it myself so i was like "MOTHERR" lmao

it was so worth it :D shame capcom arent known for re-doin their games =/

The Xbox 360 has a games on demand set up in the marketplace. What if you could buy the original Devil May Cry off of the PSN Network? :cool:

Darth Angelo

RebeccaBuchanan;183505 said:
well, if they were to revamp it, i'd say do more than update the graphics. i'd say re-record the voices. that infamous 'LIIIGHT' scene needs to be fixed.

On reflection I am going to say no, That light scene is the reason I am a fan of DMC, by far the most epic scene in the whole series and DMC1 was the only chapter where Dante sounded like a real tough guy and not a 14 year old. Mr Langdon isn't sticking his nose in this one oh no no no no. I should have seen that coming a mile away.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I might buy it. I did not like the "LIIIIGHT!" scene as has already been commented on but I think, of all of them DMC1 has the most involving gameplay of all. It may not have the best graphics but its still my second favourite game of all time, which is ahead of all of the other DMC series IMO. I'd prefer the monsters to be less cartoon-y than they have been in the more recent games, if that can't be accomplished without toning down the graphics then I'm perfectly happy with DMC1 as it is.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Oops! I hope this thread isn't too old...

But, I think doing a redux on DMC1 would be the smartest thing Capcom could hope to do these days with the DMC series. I'm thinking along the lines of totally re-shooting it, but keeping the story, plot and characters the same. Dialogue needs some work, and Reuben and Dan could play Dante and Nelo, respectively. This game is the best in the series because it has the best story and the best demon characters. I LOVE them!

Also, adding more Nelo scenes with Dante would be fantastic, since we all know who he really is now. Imagine that? It would be DMC paradise with Mundus, Trish and Vergil all in the same game with the kind of graphics used in DMC 4! They should employ the fan-input they've received over the years for the game, make it a bit longer with added footage (it is short, after all), and whatnot. It would be unreal! o_O

I'd say rewrite the "LIGHT!!" scene because the cheese is too heavy in it. But, they have to leave in the part where Dante says "Devil May Cry's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin' baby, yeah!" It's my favorite Dante quote!!:lol:

Darth Angelo

Cat;187645 said:
Reuben and Dan could play Dante and Nelo

I think that might just make me want to kill myselfo_O, I can't stand Ruben Langdon as Dante, he was fine for teenage Dante but he is back to a man now. Dante shouldn't be making up silly words for every move he does, he should just be making loud manly grunting noises like Dante in 1 and and this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kgrJGqE24

"...HURGHHHHHHHHH!" :lol: death by vocal grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom