• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc1 one Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killroyjones

Would they ever consider taking dmc1 and just upgrading the graphics to some you see now from the ps3 in HD
I think it would look awesome
Id buy it agine if they revamped the graphics

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
I would love to see that with 3 or 1, but capcom isn't know for redoing games. It's a shame...

(I'd buy it too :p)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I definatley would! I don't care if it's just the same game with better graphics. I loved the first ^_^.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
yeah,of course.however,Dante's voice actor from DMC3 and DMC4 (Reuben Langdon) must return to voice Dante in this game.Also with improved graphics,soundtrack,controls,and weapons.:D

Divine Insect

I agree. I would love to see the earlier games revamped with improved graphics, have Reuben Langdon as the voice of Dante for all of the games, and improve the controls. I would also love to see Dante's various combat styles and animations from DMC3 implemented into them, giving new combat techniques for the old weapons according to combat style. On top of that, more of his trademark cocky attitude should be put into the games so his character and personality are more consistent throughout the series. I would have also liked to see the option of playing through DMC3 as Lady with her own unique set of missions/bosses etc. in order to more fully see her side of the story.

As for DMC4, I wish it had more Dante, with the ability to play as either Dante or Nero throughout the whole 20 missions - each character with some unique levels/bosses/plot elements that all intertwine with each other. Hell, while I'm on that subject, why not toss the ladies of DMC into the mix as well and apply the same thing for them - each with their own strengths/weaknesses/combat abilities & styles as well as unique misssions, boss fights and plot elements?

Of course, the odds of winning the lottery are much better than the odds of any of these ideas ever happening. It's still nice to dream, though. If it ever happened for real I'd

Divine Insect

I know, but it's nice to dream sometimes. Realistically, I know the odds of anything like that happening are virtually zero.

Gunslinger55

For me, it depends on what they add to it. I would want it to be more than simply a rehash of DMC with prettier graphics. If a revamp is gonna work, then they would need to add something that would make it worthwhile. Perhaps adding the style system from DMC 3 and 4, new weapons, levels, baddies, ect.

Killroyjones

i think a revamp of the graphics and possibly the controls might be enough to sell it
a longer game would be awesome
maybe add 10 or more missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom