• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC1 Live Stream

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Sweet, thanks for sharing. I will try to catch the next Devil May Cry streaming live, would like to get a confirmation on the release data from Amazon and the bonus contect.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Check CU on friday around 4 pm Pacific and on monday. Last one was on Wendsday last week, wasn't it? if so then we got the times.

On another related note: It is now official! X (on the PS2 and 3 controller) is now the jump button for DMC1. That makes it official, I am buying this game.

Edit: I just finished the video and as they said, every wensday and they'll pose the times.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Okay, thanks.
And I hope that means A is the jump button for DMC1 for the X360 version, because jumping with B just doesn't feel right.

berto

I Saw the Devil
They said it a few times during the playthrough, it's something that they seem to want to emphesise.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Well, I don't care if they emphasis it, but it's just too loud and it makes the video unwatchable for me.
Did they say anything important about the HD collection? Like release date, the bonus content, etc.?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Part 4 just ended. Will have to wait till they release the recording. I only caught half of it so not sure if anything interesting happend or was said.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Live Stream today at 2PM my time. It is now noon here so less than 2 hours. You can post and comment during the feed and if your lucky you'll get your questions answered.

Top Bottom