• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Vote for Dantes Destiney

Meryl

Fox Hound
This is something I have an interest in so I thought why not try it out. As the title says you vote for what you think Dante should do and the most votes will be what the next part of the story is. Here's the first part :)

Dante had been at a bar which he went too most nights when he felt he needed something more exciting then sitting in his office. Though he went too the bar he never ordered anything but a strawberry Sunday and occasionally a soda. It was raining heavily and his hair was soaked as well as his clothes. His red coat wasn't much use on wet nights but it was his trademark. As he moved down the street noting the lack of anyone since he had left the bar though an odd fog seemed too come out of no where making it hard too see anything other then a few feet in front of him. On nights like this Dante relied on his senses too know if there was anything he should watch out for amongst the fog. As he kept walking he felt something in front of him which made him stop for a moment. Calmly he took out Ebony and Ivory which he always carried with him aimed at the ground moving slowly forward. A person standing with there back too him made Dante stopped again aiming his guns at the person. Looking the person over he could see the person was a girl. They wore jeans and denim jacket with black boots. The girls hair was black, long and untied so it blew slightly in the mild wind which was now blowing the fog though it made it more difficult too see then better. Just as he was about too speak the girl turned and with out a word indicated him too follow here before walking into the fog.

Do you follow the girl?

Do you continue too Devil May Cry?

Please vote

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Meryl;172650 said:
A person standing with there back too him made Dante stopped again aiming his guns at the person. Looking the person over he could see the person was a girl. They wore jeans and denim jacket with black boots. The girls hair was black, long and untied so it blew slightly in the mild wind which was now blowing the fog though it made it more difficult too see then better. Just as he was about too speak the girl turned and with out a word indicated him too follow here before walking into the fog.

The first sentence could use proofreading.

A person standing with there back too him made Dante stopped again aiming his guns at the person.

You used the word "person" twice, it just sounds awful.

And you used "there" completely wrong, you should have said "with her back to him"

"Dante stopped again aiming his...." <---thats just all wrong.

They wore jeans and denim jacket with black boots.

Also, you said they? Is there more than one girl?

Oh and I vote follow only if she is cute.:p

Meryl

Fox Hound
I hardley ever proofread my work unless I have written it too be published. Which has happened once I think and that was kinda because of it's oddness. :lol:

Following the girl through the fog almost loosing sight of her as the fog was so thick. What seemed like hours though Dante thought it had only been a few minutes they came out of the fog and stood outside the cemetary. "Hey what's your name" he asked the girl who was standing by the gate looking straight at him. The girl just smiled and calmly walked into the cemetary. ante shurgged and followed behind. They stopped outside of a tomb. He noted the chain and lock which had been placed too stop people going inside. The girls simple opened the door with what seemed too him a light pull snapping off the chain. The girl smiled and indicated for him too go down. Dante looked at her with interest before going down the steps towards the bottom of the tomb. Noting the girl wasn't following . A large bang came from the gate as he reached the bottom step. Not seeing anything but coffins that lined the walls making him feel uneasy then he saw it. A smaller door leading out of the tomb. Moving forward he stopped having too kneel down too be able too use the handle. It was too small too just walk through and he could smell somethings which reminded him of public restrooms. "Great a trip down the sewers. Can't weird things happen where I don't get all dirty." The door opened with ease and he crawled through the door surprised the other side was a normal walk way.

The walk way entered into the sewers. Too the right of thesewer he could hear cars and people. As he turned too the left he almost slipped and fell into the running sewer. Looking down he saw blood though he could tell it was at least a day old. It seemed too lead left and there was no sound at all in that direction not even of people moving above ground. The girl hadn't told him where too go from here he didn't even know if he had too come this way as the tomb itself could be what she was leading him too.

Do you go right towards the sounds of people and cars?

Do you follow the blood left?

Do you go back and try too talk too the girl?

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Blood, blood galleons of the stuff, gave you all that you could drink but it would never be enough, I gave you blood

Hint, hint follow the blood!

Railazel

I vote for talking to the girl, she might know something about what's going on and would probably giver you some info on her as well. If not that, then my second vote goes to the going to the city-like noise, at least there will be someone who might also know what's going on.

Top Bottom