• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Tribute: Vergil based

SoulSolus

Hi guys :)

I'm new here. So as a little backstory.I actually recently got into DmC, I had tried entering the series back when dmc4 was released, but I was a little turned off by the learning curve and ultimately gave up. Fast forward and now I can't get enough of DE,4SE and 3. Thanks to DmC I was able to comfortably enter the series and get a grasp on any DMC game for the most part. I wanted to pay homage to the game that's started my DMC addiction and so I made a video I hope you guys would like, I've been looking for other fans (even if I'm newly wed to this series haha). This is a video for Vergil as I loved the DLC, the gameplay bits aren't the greatest as I'm still working on my skills :p but it's on VMD mode (so I tried xD) and I just really hope you guys enjoy it :)

I hope to learn a lot of tips and tricks and just talk DMC to continue better understanding it's universe! Hope they do continue with a new game DMC5 or DmC2, I'll take anything please, I'm already hyped!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I've got a few theories about DmC myself. It's too bad that I didn't keep them when I wrote about them.

Great video by the way.

SoulSolus

Aw dang, the DmC universe had so much potential so I can just imagine the amazing theories you've come with! I've had so many myself, like I really want to know what happened to this large quantity of nephilim and how they came about, also I forget his name, but the guy with the mechanical eye, I felt like he could have had a very deep character story perhaps in a sequel.

That being said though, I will be super happy if they release DMC5, just playing Vergil's part in 4SE at the very start when that woman in fortuna looks at him, it's like you know, that's it Nero is 100% Vergil's son. However, I really hope they don't pull some MGS where Vergil speaks and acts through Nero just because of his arm hahahaha I'd be maddddd dissapointed.

Anyways it is great to receive praise from the great Vergilius himself on a Vergil video! My honor.

*also just looked up eye guy's name, it's phineas xD I thought it started with an O... Oh well I guess.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That being said though, I will be super happy if they release DMC5, just playing Vergil's part in 4SE at the very start when that woman in fortuna looks at him, it's like you know, that's it Nero is 100% Vergil's son. However, I really hope they don't pull some MGS where Vergil speaks and acts through Nero just because of his arm hahahaha I'd be maddddd dissapointed.
Well, I was thinking less of MGS and more of Aria of Sorrow where (SPOILERS) Soma (Nero) becomes Dracula (Vergil).

He's still Soma, but overtaken by evil.

--------------

I would've liked to see DmC have one more game before the story ended; a final showdown between Dante and the new demon king, Vergil.

SoulSolus

omg haha, now I feel like my idea looks stupid. IF they do it that way, that's pretty cool. I'd even maybe bite at the idea of a game where your Nero but can interchange between being Nero and Vergil??? maybe, I dunno I'm not capcom, but I'd imagine you could do some pretty stylish stuff with that :p

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep

Now I made this one awhile ago, plus it's one of my first few videos sooo lol

And this one is more or less just a mess around video my friend and I did, but eh I'm still proud of it nonetheless lol. Again, another of my early videos soooo yeah a bit sucky

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulSolus

damn!!! Nice, man I have to agree with a lot of people and say Vergil's character looked most Badass in 3, Dante not so much (I think DMC1 dante looks best) but that video just drives it home to me even more.

Top Bottom